Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff

+24
khrys
Ryaneg6freak
DC313
drunkmunky
gtircrazy
Mr B
Riceracer
shroom
toaster55
CanadianLynx
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
mc_hawkings24
DezGtir
Bandyleg
mreguest
mightydquinn
nomad
Moss Ali
GTi ARGHH
aussy mick
ckd281081
Stu
Whytie
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 28th June 2016, 8:32 am

DC313

DC313

Great stuff, glad it's all progressing and the diffs are starting to turn up Smile

Cheers
Dave

127Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 29th June 2016, 7:26 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Payed for mine, hopefully it goes through OK as got declined last night by the banks fraud squad Suspect
I had to tell them it was me actually buying something for my heap! Laughing

128Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 29th June 2016, 9:38 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Good news on the diffs being made and sent out I'm sure everyone will be wondering why they didn't upgrade them years ago as its the best mod I've done.

Fingers crossed the centre diffs happen,

129Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 4:11 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Got mine today, thanks Smile

130Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 6:25 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I e mailed for price inc postage how long before people heard back ?

131Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 6:41 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

About a week for me but they did apologise and mention my email ended up in the junk box.

132Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 6:54 am

toaster55

toaster55

It's 1250 if you pay via bank transfer. Watch the exchange rate when you transfer the money as I checked in the morning and transferred in the afternoon and it had gone up 15 quid!

133Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 8:27 am

mreguest

mreguest

I paid by bank transfer and had to pay RBS an exchange rate fee and handling fee etc of about £30, robbing b4stards!
Then Emily realised I hadn't paid enough for shipping, (I paid $1200 not $1250) so rather than pay this ridiculous transfer fee again I paid by credit card.
Wish I'd thought of that the first time as it will save you £20ish.

If you pay by credit card you only pay 1.5% transaction fee I think. Double check my maths but if your bank charges you exchange/handling fees then card should be cheaper.

What is anyone doing about the bearings?
I bought one only a few months ago for my normal diff whilst my box was off. Was about £20 I think, happy to get some more for people...?

Cheers,
Adam

134Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 9:05 am

toaster55

toaster55

I tried to pay by credit card but the amount is so large it just kept denying payment, Emily told me she was having slot of probs with overseas Credit cards. If it had gone through first time on my card I would have saved about £40. Shocked

135Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st July 2016, 3:04 pm

drunkmunky

I'm the Canadian guy that asked for both.
With the shipping costs to North America it makes much more sense to do this.

136Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th July 2016, 1:46 am

gtircrazy

Hi guys, is there a chance to put my name down for 2x centre diffs?

https://www.facebook.com/gtirnz

137Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th July 2016, 9:28 am

DC313

DC313

gtircrazy wrote:Hi guys, is there a chance to put my name down for 2x centre diffs?

Yep No bother, consider yourself added!

138Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th July 2016, 11:43 am

mreguest

mreguest

mreguest wrote:Import bill hasn't come through yet.
I doubt they will forget either!
I suspect it will be about £70, (24% is vat plus import at 4%)

My bill came today from Fedex = £72.85

Breakdown
£12 advancement fee
£9.20 import duty
£51.65 import tax

My 24% estimate was about right but for the wrong reasons, I've always averaged about 24% from AUS and USA, but clearly I need to work out why... Think next time I'll pick 25% to be on the safe side.

My total spend was £767.54 delivered to UK. But remember £30 of this was to RBS bank (scumbags) fee Smile

Cheers!
Adam

139Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th July 2016, 1:21 pm

DC313

DC313

Hi all, had an email today from Emily at Modena, centre diffs are about 8-12weeks away, so aslong as you are happy to wait that long. If you'd like both front and centre diffs posted together, wait and pay then. Seems to be some issues with the cc payment to with the anti fraud bit. So advise is to bank transfer if possible.

Keep me updated when the fronts keep turning up for you all, and even if you get a chance to for and how you find them etc Smile
Cheers

140Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th July 2016, 6:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I still waiting on a reply as though I might as well get front now

141Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th July 2016, 6:35 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Epic news on the centre diffs

142Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th July 2016, 7:29 pm

DC313

DC313

Johnny feel free to pm me your email addy and I'll ask them to send you and invoice for the front.

143Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th July 2016, 8:01 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Rep point given Dave.
Thanks for sorting thie for our members.

144Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 13th July 2016, 10:20 pm

GTi ARGHH

So just a recap, the centre diffs are a deffo goer?

Any ideas how long yet?

145Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 14th July 2016, 6:29 am

DC313

DC313

Last comms from Emily was that yes they are happening, but will be 8-12weeks. Frank is away so can't be more accurate until he returns. I'll keep you updated as I hear more.

Thanks for the Rep Stu Very Happy

Cheers

146Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 15th July 2016, 11:35 am

Whytie

Whytie

So who has fitted and drove with the front ones fitted

147Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 15th July 2016, 12:57 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Mine turned up today, so not fitted it yet. Would love to here people's views and fitting tips!

148Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 15th July 2016, 7:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What you been doing all day not fitted yet slacker lol

149Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 15th July 2016, 7:34 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I know, I have no excuses. Lol. Waiting till next week as I'm off work then.

150Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 6 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 15th July 2016, 8:56 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just joking good stuff I am waiting on a e mail back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum