Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New battery

+3
nomad
boyciegtir325
Bones
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New battery Empty New battery 4th April 2015, 9:20 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Been to halfords for a new battery for the R and it was £54.99 but with my trade car £43 bonus then as I got home noticed the + - were the wrong way round so took it back and got another, again £54 but when I came to pay the till said it was £16.99 and that's what they charged me so refunded the difference... BONUS lol cheers

2New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 9:26 pm

boyciegtir325

can you get one for me, batter completely dead, cheques in the post!

3New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 9:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bargain .... wonder why it was so cheap compared to the other ????

4New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 10:08 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Lets have the item number. Maybe there's a sale on. Or a problem with their system.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 10:14 pm

Thermal

Thermal

When stuff like that happens I say thanks very much and exit the shop ASAP,just in case they change their minds, (or realise they have made a mistake) sounds like a bargain as some batteries are mega bucks these days.

6New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 10:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Helps with a trade card .... halfords is wierd for trade one thing you get like half price and others like a penny off lol ....

7New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 11:21 pm

Thermal

Thermal

I always try and use my small independant motor factors, but if some of the deals are that good I must get myself a trade card, what proof of trade do you need?

8New battery Empty Re: New battery 4th April 2015, 11:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

A business card .... some proof of trading with letter heading of your business maybe a couple of invioces .... nothing you cant knock up on a computer to be honest .... the prices you save on bulbs and such like its worth having one ...

9New battery Empty Re: New battery 5th April 2015, 6:29 am

Gti-r dannyboy

You'll also probably get 6-9 quid for your old battery if you 
Were to weigth it in for scrap!!

10New battery Empty Re: New battery 5th April 2015, 8:06 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Halfords 200 piece socket set half price i then found a code on line £15 quid off so £135 delivered to door as delivery is free

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum