Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relocating the battery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relocating the battery Empty Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 10:11 am

Samgtir

Hi

Does any one know where I can find some directions to re locate a battery to the boot of a gtir?

2Relocating the battery Empty Re: Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 10:56 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome to the forum sam ..... its not to hard of a job .... bob (gtirus) has a couple of relocation kits for sale in the for sale section ....i have also done mine think i have a few pictures in my members rides section i used an exhaust post wich i bolted to the inner wing then its a rubber with a thread the other side wich i bolted all my lives to it then run my cable through to the back near where the abs pump is wich it comes out behind the glove box its a bit fiddly but not impossible ....

3Relocating the battery Empty Re: Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 12:13 pm

Samgtir

Thank you

I have recently dove into the gtir world which I am very happy about , living a childhood dream. I am going to bobs shop at the end of the month to buy lots of things so I will put that on the list, would you reckomend anything else?, the car I have is completely standard except suspension which is tein .

4Relocating the battery Empty Re: Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 12:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It really depends on what you want to acheive to be honest mate standard cars are alot harder to get hold of nowadays and fetch good money ..... if your after more power then you will need supporting mods exhaust better flowing turbo elbow tuneable ecu such a nistune its a never ending list lol ....like i say i really all depends what your after power wise ..... probably better brakes is always a good start  Wink 

5Relocating the battery Empty Re: Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 1:05 pm

Samgtir

I'm keeping it completely standard apart from updating mods, like better air flow and weight distribution etc just ways to keep the car as reliable as possible as it's a joy to drive without ridiculous power, although a little more power will come with updating the car Smile bare in mind this car only has 26k on the clock with receipts to prove . Have you ever been to bobs shop? Or is it an internet only shop

6Relocating the battery Empty Re: Relocating the battery 19th April 2014, 1:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think its a wise choice tbh like i said standard cars are fetching good money and a good future investment ..... ive been to bobs before he re shimmed my car few years back ..... its a garage/spares place mate but he will sort anything you need and give you good advice on where you want to head with it .... hes a top honest bloke and want steer you in the wrong direction just to make money .......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum