Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rear arches / full rear quarter.  Help Empty Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help 9th December 2014, 11:36 am

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

TOMMYPRU.GTIR

Hi peeps

I'm currently in the middle of a rear arch replacement. I bought the 5door sunny arch trims for both sides, however I found that the dam rot has wormed its way right upto the petrol filler on that side. So I've begun chasing a full rear quarter.

I know these are like rocking horse pooh but I spoke to bob and he said somebody got sum via someone on here in Australia. Can anyone help me with a link to this post or tell me who that is so I can speak to them. I've tried searching for it but carnt find it.

Thanks tom

2Rear arches / full rear quarter.  Help Empty Re: Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help 9th December 2014, 11:44 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

tom im 90% sure the guy on here from aus that bought complete rear quarters was ''jayplay'' real names joel, and think it was big rob iow that sent the items on for him
im sure one of the lads will stick a link up for you or give you more info Wink

btw welcome to the forum fella

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Rear arches / full rear quarter.  Help Empty Re: Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help 9th December 2014, 12:29 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

It was jaypjay
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t121-replacing-rear-arches
thread not that helpful so best contacting him to clarify the details.

4Rear arches / full rear quarter.  Help Empty Re: Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help 9th December 2014, 1:19 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Why on earth are these only available over there, not happy Laughing

5Rear arches / full rear quarter.  Help Empty Re: Rear arches / full rear quarter. Help 9th December 2014, 1:53 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

No idea how it worked out in end ! Possibly just better surplus of stock with Nissan Europe !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum