Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle Coombe Today

+13
hreggtir
gtir_pimp
richpulsar
johnny gtir
BEBB GTIR
Gaz GTiR
Andy Sunny Gti
Colin_Gtir
GTI-R US
ROB_IOW
nomad
pulsarmoley
Girl racer
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Castle Coombe Today - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle Coombe Today 24th September 2014, 7:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice, I still contemplate buying another bike, miss being on 2 wheels somedays...

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

77Castle Coombe Today - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle Coombe Today 24th September 2014, 8:54 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Really if all you need is a decent bike for playing about on and nothing competitive then you can pick up a good bike for next to nothing. There's no need to spend thousands when you can have just as much fun on a cheaper older bike. The only thing is once you have one you find youself looking at these tricked out new bikes that look the business and find youself wanting to spend a fortune on it or get a better bike lol.

78Castle Coombe Today - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle Coombe Today 24th September 2014, 9:17 pm

Hardy172cup wrote:
TOTS Motorsport wrote:
Hardy172cup wrote:Looks like this was a cracking day, I'm really gutted I couldn't make it but neither me or my R were in a well enough state to make it there No

You seemed well enough to take a bird out on the back of you bike!!

Whe an attractive young blonde girl begs me to take her for a ride on a fast bike who am I to say no Laughing I'm only human after all Razz it was a challange to handle 15 mins on bike without actually shitting myself, I don't think I could of made it as far as castle Coombe lol!

You have done well for yourself bill!! If my cousin looked like that I would want to sleep with her as well Wink

79Castle Coombe Today - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle Coombe Today 24th September 2014, 10:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

fun tease

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum