Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September

+9
PartyPete
Spark plug spike
johnny gtir
GTIRSI
Gostek
toaster55
hreggtir
hagger
BEBB GTIR
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Ok now I know that Nurburg ring trip ends on 23th but just wondering if anyone who's not going would be interested in going for this one... It's something else than Japshow etc and I reckon that would be nice to show off our cars at event like that (+ I can't find any other rally related show other than this lol). Now I'd need to register club for that wait for them to accept us etc but before I'll start doing it Id like to know if anyone would like to go (don't want to book it and then have to cancel it etc) I've spoke with few people and here if provisional list

1)Me
2)Party Pete
3)Dustin
4)Darren
5)Darran

Some more info http://www.rallyday.com/

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Put me down plus a passenger

hagger

Put my name down please as Rally Day at castle combe is one of the best car meets of the year. Rally car heaven.

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

1)Me
2)Pete
3)Dustin
4)Darren
5)Darran
6)Tom
7)Paul
8)Andrew

Great looks like it's happening

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

ahh sod it, this is a good event, cant you see if they'll put it back a week Wink

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Tell me about it.... Next year you'll have to plan Nurburg ring bit earlier Dan...

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

buckys fault, couldn't do August lol!

toaster55

toaster55

Stick me down as a provisional as its only down the road but don't know if I'll be working or not. Paul

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Just a little reminder that booking is open till end of August.
Ticket + pass is £18 +£1.5 for postage, my paypal address is gostekgo@gmail.com

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Gutted I'm missing this its a great day out you will all really enjoy it!!!! Take plenty of pictures guys & girls & maybe one of your cool video tom Very Happy

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hi chaps just a quick reminder that this is last week to order club stand

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good day out this is one of my more favourite days

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Can't make it this time as I fly back from Benidorm on the 24th otherwise I would have been there, as Johnny says it's a great day out.

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Bit of a shame there is only 5 cars going atm

toaster55

toaster55

Still don't know if I've gotta work that weekend so still can't commit to it. but will go and say hi if I can get there

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Just remembered about this, when do you need payment for Mike as I'm deffo up for this!

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hey Pete ideally I'd like money till Tuesday (Wednesday they're closing bookings)
Paul I'll try to order extra pass for you just in case

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Colin you've got pm...

toaster55

toaster55

Cheers mate, but chances are I'm going to be working most of the day, if I can get there it will be in the afternoon so don't worry about a pass for me.

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Stand ordered just got confirmation tickets should be with me next week. I'll have one spare pass if anyone decide to go

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Good chance I'll be in the Honda once again as looks like I may be waiting till 20th September to get a bearing for the gearbox

22Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 9th September 2016, 8:35 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Just to let you all know I've got tickets and passes I'll be posting them Monday or Tuesday, oh and we have to be parked up till 8:45 on the day...

Last edited by Gostek on 9th September 2016, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 9th September 2016, 9:30 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Gostek wrote:Just to let you all know I've got tickets and passes I'll be posting them Monday or Tuesday, oh and we have to be parked till 8:45 on the day...

Do you mean parked up by 8:45am?

24Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 9th September 2016, 9:36 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Don't know what you're on about yoursofunny
Yes Pete we have to be on the stand till 8:45 (that's what I mean) me tired and stuff...

25Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 11th September 2016, 7:18 am

hagger

I am looking forward to this as its the best place to see some proper rally cars from past and present.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum