Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

M25 crash today

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M25 crash today Empty M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 3:59 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bit of a shocker today, stopped on the m25 as a crash happened pretty much right in front of me. A polish lorry driver clipped the side of a fiat punto as he changed lanes causing it to flip and slide into the wall on its roof at about 60mph  Shocked 
Luckily the 2 girls and a baby got out and a couple of other people helped get their grandma out. Had the one of the girls and her baby sat in my van till emergency services turned up. Quite amazing they all got out with only a scratch and a bruise considering how bashed about the car was. Just glad they had the correct baby seat and it was properly fitted otherwise I might not have had the little girl smiling at me in my van...

2M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 4:16 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Sounds a bit of a shocker. You don't expect people to walk away from a car that's been on it's roof at 60 mph..
Shows how safety has improved in modern cars.

3M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 4:24 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah that is the one good thing about modern cars, the fact they crumple to absorb the impact. Good in this situation but can be expensive if you have a minor prang.
Even the paramedic was surprised there were no serious injuries.

4M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 5:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey glad they were all ok .... must of been quite scarey ....  Shocked 

5M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 5:47 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah it even had my adrenaline going...followed by the anxiety Rolling Eyes
Wish I already had my dash cam in the van, could of gone over the footage

6M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 5:57 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Bloody hell Pete! Glad everyone is ok. How about you? Shocks everyone things like that !

7M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 6:23 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah im fine, I saw the accident and thought should I stop, what can I do etc Then I saw the girl with her baby and I knew I had to stop. Apparently there's been a few accidents about today. Caravan rolled on the A130 and shut that for a while Rolling Eyes

8M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 30th May 2014, 6:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats what happend to me last year a caravan flipped over in front of me and my boss we was heading straight for it lucky we got past so we pulled over down the hill abit and went to the rescue .... i was running back up the hill while having a panic attack lol ....

9M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 31st May 2014, 6:21 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Glad all were OK, a lucky escape.
Scary when it happens in front of you, quite a few years back I was following a Ford Orion (yes I am that old) along the M25 that had it's rear end clipped by a lorry, 720degree spin that ended facing the wrong way on the hard shouder, poor guy was as white as a sheet gripping onto the steering wheel for grimm death, the boot popped open during the prang emptying the contents of his boot over the carriageway, no fun trying to dodge the debris.

10M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 31st May 2014, 9:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah this girls boot was full and I reckon half of it was scattered over the hard shoulder from where it hit the wall.

11M25 crash today Empty Re: M25 crash today 1st June 2014, 9:28 am

Thermal

Thermal

I suppose it's a unique way to get skid marks in your undies !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum