Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle coombe rally day

+11
BEBB GTIR
Indy
nomad
gtir_pimp
Spark plug spike
Girl racer
Gti-r dannyboy
GTI-R US
ROB_IOW
PartyPete
johnny gtir
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Castle coombe rally day Empty Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 6:14 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Getting close now who's sorted more to the point who car is ?

As well as that main reason for this post is i know alot use phones but anyone got a decent camera that is willing to photo all the R's ? And who is taking what for example anyone got a i pod or similar with a varied taste in music so at times the tunes is on as were all at stand

I just bought a rear lcd screen for my go pro hopefully get some vids of the road trip

What else are people bringing

Who is meeting wher any convoys etc ?

2Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 12:56 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I have a fealing I will end up attending in my nissan primera Sad not sure if mine will be out of the garage by that day! I will still be coming and saying hello! I will take my camera and get some decent pics any ways

3Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 6:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Whats happening with it pete ?
This the turbo and mapping etc ?

4Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 6:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I cleaned the R at the weekend , fuel'd her up yesterday .
I'm ready to roll

She's sat in the garage waiting for her Day

5Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 6:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good stuff wish mine was lol

6Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 6:42 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

It's the island car show this weekend johhny . you gonna come down? cant fix it

7Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 8:14 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Yes johnny, it didn't make any where near the power I was expecting! He thinks he knows why so he is sorting it and doing a few other bits and bobs that need doing as well!

8Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 10th September 2014, 9:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Well the gtir I was going to bring may well be sold tomorrow so then won't have one to take as I've sold Clare's nor too

So my gtr maybe going on the stand surrounded by pulsars Laughing
It will attract people to the stand though and also help boost this club

If the guy doesn't buy the gtir though then I will bring that

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 8:41 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

So whats the deal with the tickets?

Is Dave gona stand by the gates and wait for us all to turn up?

10Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 10:54 am

Gti-r dannyboy

Looks like am going have to pull out of this as my turbo has just died Sad
So if anybody wants my club stand pass with 2 tickets let me know.

11Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 6:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Stick the same post up on the events section someone might buy them

12Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:10 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Just booked my ferries .. 7.15am off the island arriving southampton at 8.30am
route planner gives 2hrs drive
So i should do it in 1.5hrs be onsite for 10am Very Happy

13Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:22 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

There mite be a slim chance i can get the turbo repaired and fitted in time, very slim tho

14Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Castle coombe rally day RDpaddock_zpseeb5efec

15Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

We are C7 blue top row middle

16Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:51 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I am all ready, having front discs fitted and a check over on Saturday Smile I will take lots of pictures on the day Smile

17Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 7:56 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Gti-r dannyboy wrote:There mite be a slim chance i can get the turbo repaired and fitted in time, very slim tho
what tubby you running ?

18Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 8:05 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Halfway through my full engine rebuild, got Saturday to sort it out or else there will be some late nights next week but I will sort it out in time!!!

19Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 11th September 2014, 8:45 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Turbo dynamics MD196, johnny.

20Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 5:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Spark plug spike wrote:Halfway through my full engine rebuild, got Saturday to sort it out or else there will be some late nights next week but I will sort it out in time!!!
love the attitude mate keep goin

21Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 5:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Gti-r dannyboy wrote:Turbo dynamics MD196, johnny.
can not help ther soz

22Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 7:46 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Not sure if I'm coming now. Car might be too rich or lean as it was mapped with a problem, possibly the BOV leaking a bit and now I think it's completely fucked so if I blank it off it will probably affect the map. Unless anyone has a wideband that wouldn't mind checking the fuelling?

23Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 8:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Where you at ?

24Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 8:59 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Long way from you, Buckinghamshire mate

25Castle coombe rally day Empty Re: Castle coombe rally day 12th September 2014, 9:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Trying to think who is around you shame to miss it. I know what you mean fueling is always a worry but its not a big problem ie blown engine or tubby if you see what i mean still best to check it 100% tho

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum