Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting ready to map and tune

+2
Gl3nnGTIR
BEBB GTIR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting ready to map and tune Empty Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 2:02 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

RIght so Ive reached the run in period of my engine on my R, and looking at getting her mapped this next week or so just wondering what I will need to reach around 340bhp, a few companies ive rung have suggested a nistune ecu are they any good? also what injector size will I need and will i need a z32 maf.

appreciate your ideas and what youve fitted to yours cheers Tom

2Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 2:31 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi tom
I have a nistune type 3
750cc inj
Z32 
3071r turbo and made 350 @ 1.2

What turbo are you running?

3Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 2:49 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

t2860rs. disco potato?? maxes out at 360bhp i think.

Was looking at tuning developments in warrington who want £600 for nistune board and remapping included.

Have you got uprated fuel pump?

4Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 3:21 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Yes walbro i use mate

5Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 3:44 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

does the z32 fit onto the standard induction pipe of did you make a custom one?

6Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 4:01 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Cusotom as the Z32 is 3" and the standard is 2 or 2 1/2 " if i remem right. Pretty sure theres an adaptor plate available on ebay maybe ill have a look

7Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 4:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

A set of 550cc injectors would be ideal for your setup Tom Wink

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

8Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 4:52 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

If you could glenn it would help Smile

ok then so where do i buy injectors from? Ive heard evo 5-8 work on pulsars???

9Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 5:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Evo 4- 9  there is a couple of sets on ebay  atm ...... standard injectors run out around 340 along with standard tubby  also q45 maf aswell as z32 .....

10Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 5:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Evo injectors are 560cc top feed direct replacement.

11Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 20th May 2014, 5:19 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

As above thats correct

12Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 21st May 2014, 7:19 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

thanks leighton I will get on it before summer fucks off  Razz 

13Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 21st May 2014, 7:36 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

also can I fit the z32 to the car and drive it quietly to the tuners or do they have to fit it along with the injectors???

14Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 23rd May 2014, 8:45 am

Turbazz

What cc are our injectors

15Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 23rd May 2014, 10:28 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

stock 444cc

think I explained on phone the other day tom, if your stuck give me a bell

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

16Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 23rd May 2014, 12:25 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

no worries bob thanks

enjoy your F1 weekend in monaco  Cool 

17Getting ready to map and tune Empty Re: Getting ready to map and tune 23rd May 2014, 3:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers tom
il get some pics for you all, gotta be up at crack of dawn on sunday (3o/c actually)  Shocked 
but guess someones gotta do it and fight the corner lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com