Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy to be back on the road :D

+2
nomad
Hardy172cup
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Happy to be back on the road :D 8th October 2013, 7:11 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I finally got my car back on the road again and I must say I'm loving every minuet of it Very Happy 
I have not realy had chance to drive the car since buying it due to having a small catastrophe when the piston ring land failed No 
I just fitted a replacement engine which I purchased from pulsarpaul (thanks Paul Smile ) the engine is spot on and now the car is running mint Very Happy  then only problem is I have used over 3 quarters of a tank of fuel in two days Shocked  oops! Laughing 

2Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 8th October 2013, 7:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You can make it run nice .....but you can never stop it from drinking like a fish Razz

3Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 8th October 2013, 7:30 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Cant belive you have it on the road so soon mate, how long did it take him to get engine out.?

4Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 8th October 2013, 8:40 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I am so pleased for you Bill, I didn't think you would be up and running so soon, well done cheers

5Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 8th October 2013, 8:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep glad you finally getting the chance to use her bill and well done for sticking with it and not giving up as some do.
it wont be the last problem you encounter rest assured on that but hopefully youll have a good trouble free run

there great fun cars when alls going well but a real pain at times when there not

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 9th October 2013, 12:37 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Darren hawkins wrote:Cant belive you have it on the road so soon mate, how long did it take him to get engine out.?
The guy did the swap engine swap in one day, I was supprised how quick he did it and happy that I could enjoy a few decent days weather to take her out for a good drive Very Happy

Hopefully I will stay trouble free for a while. it's been good to show a few friends why I have bought the car and why I stuck with it even when it let me down. I think all my friends have been supprised with how well she shifts and I've not exactly been pushing it hard, I've just been opening her up but taking it easy because I still need to get used to actually driving a 4wd car the only 4wd drive things I have driven have been trucks and jeeps and a farm quad lol.
I'm loving the grip from all four wheels but I'm inexperienced when the grip runs out in a 4wd drive car so I'm taking it easy, I don't want to be smashing it up straight after getting it back on the road Laughing I will pick up how the car reacts quick enough, I consider myself a fairly decent driver compared to your average road user lol, I've been able to drive since I was about 8 or 9 so it comes naturally to me, I have always been a petrol head and a speed freak Twisted Evil lol

7Happy to be back on the road :D Empty Re: Happy to be back on the road :D 9th October 2013, 9:12 am

buckym120

buckym120

Glad to hear the cars back on the road mate, happy motoring

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum