Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help .. thinking of selling up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help .. thinking of selling up Empty need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 3:33 pm

lenzo

lenzo

after owning my pulsar for over a year now i am thinking of selling her
i have spent so much money time and effort on her getting her the way i want her now with new job working abroad i am thinking of letting her go but can`t make up my mind.. do i keep her or let someone else enjoy her and finish her off..
so far she has had a full rebuild
cp forge piston
brand new crank from nissan
acl bearing
arp rod bolts
helix competition 4 paddle clutch
tomei head gasket
hks cams
ported and polish head
tubular manifold
gt30gtx turbo
tial 38mm wastegate
full 3" turbo back exhaust
new oil pump and full gasket set
new chain and guides
new water pump
32 afm
lightweight pulley set
lightened and balanced flywheel
tomei rockers
hks front mount intercooler
k-sport 8 pot fronts
big hispec rears
lightweight rota 17" wheels with r888 tyres
full powerflex bushes
the body work is mint no dents no rust had a full paint job with both rear arches cut out and replaced not much left to complete her nice set of coilovers anti roll bars and a map and the car is done . now comes the big question do i keep her or let her go and how much do use think she is worth .

2need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 3:46 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Keep her, Ive done this so may times where ive sold a car & regreted it as soon as its new owner drives off in it! Sad

Ways of looking at it:
Are you going to get your money back what youve spent.
is there any other car out there you want.
Do you actualy need the money.
Its your pride & joy.
etc etc.

garage it & drive it when you can at weekends etc. You will regret selling her if youve got a love for her & theres no real reason to sell it. Ive learned the hard way lol

3need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 6:18 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Couldn't of put it better!

Spot on Gaz.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 6:23 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Lol yep your another 1 thats learnt that way aswell aint you Stu

5need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 6:30 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I am Gaz yeah.

Biggest regret is selling my Gtir/s

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 7:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

as above

that's why ive kept my tvr since getting the r35

I love the car even though it rarely gets used, only done 500 miles on the new engine lol
only time il sell it is if I desperately needed the money for something and I would lose money if I sold her at the moment

you've put too much work into it lenny to flog it now
trouble is youll lose so much money on it, at least while you've got it technically you've lost nothing Wink

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 9:56 pm

lenzo

lenzo

i don`t really wanna get rid of i her i always wanted one for a long time and when i got mine i only had the joys of driving for a few month then the problems started now she is 99% done everything is the way i want her now i wont get the chance to finish her because i will be working away Crying or Very sad but use guys are right it wont hurt leaving her sitting for a year or so in till i get back and finish her off

8need help .. thinking of selling up Empty Re: need help .. thinking of selling up 20th April 2013, 10:03 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

i cant bring myself to get rid of mine even though the repairs needed keep mounting up, you wont get anything as fun as a 2.0ltr turbo little rice tin with 4x4

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum