Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Fuel Pump Gauze?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which Fuel Pump Gauze? Empty Which Fuel Pump Gauze? 20th December 2018, 10:21 am

DC313

DC313

The pump I have has two different shaped gauzes that fit to the pump inlet.

Does it matter which one I use? The one that came off my old pump was the one on the right in the picture but has some internal plastic frame making it solid.

The one I've fitted is more of a flexable bag like on the Left in the picture, surely the inlet position is the inlet and the bag gauze shouldnt matter too much on style? Especially now i've lowered my pump??

Any advise welcome.
Which Fuel Pump Gauze? Capture

Cheers

2Which Fuel Pump Gauze? Empty Re: Which Fuel Pump Gauze? 20th December 2018, 10:58 am

ducie54

ducie54

The internal plastic frame is to stop it stucking the filter flat. I would use that one.

3Which Fuel Pump Gauze? Empty Re: Which Fuel Pump Gauze? 20th December 2018, 11:26 am

DC313

DC313

Hmmm sounds like I should use the one with the internal frame then. Weird that you get one in the kit without the frame if they do collapse...

Thanks for the heads up though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum