Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New fuel pump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New fuel pump Empty New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 2:33 pm

Samgtir

Hi does any one have any tips/pictures on upgrading the fuel pump?, worried about the three rubber pipes when removing the large black cap.

2New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 3:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate there is .... its on a sticky in this section fella i wouldnt worry about the three pipes just push them to one side they will stay in the same position they dont fall away or anything ...

3New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 3:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t130-uprated-fuel-pump-fitting

4New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 3:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

as a start you have answered a bit yourself just take your time and try not disturb the pipes to much where they disappear

5New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 3:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its a very easy job on a difficulty rating i would say its a 2 out of ten .... as for tips make sure you get the pick up (front of the pump ) as low as possible to help with fuel surge ...

6New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 5:54 pm

Samgtir

Superb feedback as usual, I think I'm going to re fabricate the pump housing part to fit the updated fuel pump. Thank you so much for the replys , confidence is at a high

7New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 6:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

let us know how you get on

8New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 6:40 pm

Depends what pump you fit from memory the warlbro one can use the standard nissan bits

9New fuel pump Empty Re: New fuel pump 26th May 2014, 7:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes as rob says you can utilise the oem cage with a walbro .... iirc the bosh is bigger but still fits in the cage .... what to remember when fitting is anything you use needs to be petrol resistant so it doesnt either melt or disintergrate in your tank and also contaminate your fuel ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum