Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuel pump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuel pump Empty Fuel pump 10th October 2015, 10:55 am

burrows1980

burrows1980

Mornin,

Sorting fuel tank out this weekend ready to put back on, looked at the walbro pump I put on 9 years ago and want to replace the filter sock thingy, is this something that can be bought separate? Looked on eBay and not much came up, whether I'm searching for the correct thing is another story Laughing

Also looking at the how 2 of fitting a walbro on here, can normal cable ties be used to secure the pump in the cradle? Currently mine is just clipped in I think, never had a problem in the past but might as well sort it now if I need to. I have got stainless cable ties that I'll probably use.

I upload a pic in a bit of how it is currently.

Gaz

2Fuel pump Empty Re: Fuel pump 10th October 2015, 11:54 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Filters are availible I will see if I can get link. Sure I used normall cable ties and sure I put pipe on mine and lowered filter

3Fuel pump Empty Re: Fuel pump 10th October 2015, 11:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

in tank fuel filter
https://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1894
This was Google search so might not be the one but
Plus sure uk stores have them

4Fuel pump Empty Re: Fuel pump 10th October 2015, 12:12 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Cool, cheers Johnny

5Fuel pump Empty Re: Fuel pump 10th October 2015, 1:31 pm

johnboy

johnboy

They're only gauze filters so I just clean mine with a bit of petrol and compressed air.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum