Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torque specs for knock/DET sensor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 11:19 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

As above what's the correct torque specification to tighten the knock sensor with?
I know they can be very funny with being over or under tightened so want to make sure it's torqued up correctly.

Cheers

2Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Re: Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 11:40 am

You checked the wiring to airflow meter I had a car that was coming up with det on the fault checker think it eventually turned it to be faulty wiring bad earth or something like that

3Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Re: Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 11:52 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I have tried using a different MAF in the past but since fitting the new DET sensor things seem rather different with the way it's acting so might be worth me checking it again. Cheers for the advice mate

4Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Re: Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 6:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Knock SensorĀ 
15-20 ft-lbs

5Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Re: Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 6:29 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

nomad wrote:Knock SensorĀ 
15-20 ft-lbs

Cheers for that.

6Torque specs for knock/DET sensor Empty Re: Torque specs for knock/DET sensor 6th February 2016, 7:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your welcome fella....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum