Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally back in the scene

+5
Bones
shroom
Stu
pulsarmoley
gtir_woody
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26finally back in the scene  - Page 2 Empty Re: finally back in the scene 10th February 2016, 10:44 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Face book freaks

27finally back in the scene  - Page 2 Empty Re: finally back in the scene 10th February 2016, 11:00 am

Hardy172cup wrote:
Bandyleg wrote:Its amazing how many people have the same avatar on here as the old FB pic, we have spoken before about the front bumpers Smile

If it helps I have a spare alternator, if you get stuck.

PS its also worth taking your old one apart as you can sometimes replace the bushes .. Im not sure if this applies to the pulsar but its worth a watch so you can check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVvPzwtxdrM

Should save you a few quid if you can replace them.

Thanks for that link mate, interesting watch. I could do that easily if that's what's wrong with it. Thanks for the offer with the alternator and I will give you a shout if I can't get one.

Leighton I think he means my Facebook picture is the same as my avatar on here, we had a conversation about front bumper, if my memory serves me right I'm sure it was robd was involved in that Facebook conversation too lol
Yes it was about turini bumpers

28finally back in the scene  - Page 2 Empty Re: finally back in the scene 10th February 2016, 12:50 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

johnny gtir wrote:Face book freaks

ner ner moonie

29finally back in the scene  - Page 2 Empty Re: finally back in the scene 10th February 2016, 7:24 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Got a battery charger /starter you can borrow and the weekend would be best for me mate. Ooooh and ya can bring ya man around anytime lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum