Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

im back online finally

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1im back online finally  Empty im back online finally 10th September 2014, 1:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

We moved house 3 weeks ago
Had no sky tv , no mobile phone signal and no interent .

What a boring 3 weeks , so whats new? any news on the rally day that i should be aware of ?

2im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 1:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome back mr rob ...... why no mobile phone signal did you pack it away in a box or something lol ...

3im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 4:59 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'm with o2 and signal in the house is very hit and miss , no mobile internet
It's been like living in the dark ages .

How did we manage before internet , mobile phones , etc ?

4im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 5:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I know its shocking on how much we rely on technology nowadays .... when i broke my phone wich is my only means of internet ... i said to my girlfriend i cant have this it means i have to talk to you now for a whole week Shocked

5im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 5:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha ive got another postcard for your daughter
drop me a pm with your new addy and il send it out to you

funnily enough il have no internet tomorrow either so may have to bring the mrs ipad in

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 6:28 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

You have PM bob...

7im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 6:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome back mate move go ok ?

8im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 6:29 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You all settled in the new place now then?

9im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 6:41 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Well i've sorted the garge and mrs has sorted the kids rooms etc
Was the easiest move ever ,, best £500 i've ever spent ,
Paid a removal firm and oh did it remove the stress

10im back online finally  Empty Re: im back online finally 10th September 2014, 10:48 pm

Welcome back Rob.

Where to start this is what you have missed..

Bill is back online after we mistakenly thought he was eaten by a chipmunk. Now he's selling a robot dog that looks like a rat on ebay, an it's looking to fetch strong money.

We here at force 500 have the new workshop up and running.

I told everyone to like the Facebook page (can you do that now please)

Myself am bob had a drag race on a public road that was videod and our reg plates can be seen (see thread watch video)

At TOTS motorsport we was going to give a huge club discount for the RR but because of Darren it's now double to all club members.

We also up set the bombers by buffing the bmw with an industrial floor buffer.

Oh an the rallyday tickets turned up today but there was one short, sadly you didn't put your name down in the new thread (last person to put there name down doesn't go) it's a bitch not having the internet Wink

Other than that nothing's happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum