Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cars finally back together

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cars finally back together Empty Cars finally back together 3rd March 2014, 10:35 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

We'll cars all back together and running after it's strip and paint job over the winter so back on the road for April the 1st. But think in the run up I'll stick braided hoses on all round and get my wideband fitted then off to rolling road to set up ready for us northerners opening a can of woop ass on the lower down fairies

2Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 3rd March 2014, 10:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

good glad it running wish mine was.got any pictures ?

3Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 3rd March 2014, 10:50 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

The RR day is now at Milton Keynes as 1 big event now. Heres the post

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t1705p330-north-v-south-dyno-shootout-competition-april-19th-2014

4Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 3rd March 2014, 10:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep no north vs south any more as the lazy northern gits couldnt get there act together  so its all one big happy family rolling road day .... bob will be handing out hugs to all members upon the day  Laughing

5Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 4th March 2014, 10:18 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

You've got to come Darren, it's got to be worth the journey even if just for a hug from the Big Friendly Bob Razz

6Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 4th March 2014, 10:28 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Glad to here the cars back together again mate Very Happy
I don't know if you may of heard me come past your house yesterday, it was just turning onto your road I realised my car was over boosting.
I was making a hell of a lot of turbo/blow off noises coming past your house trying to figure out what it was boosting too, I thought to myself if Darren's in he must of heard that lol!

7Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 4th March 2014, 6:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It wasnt just showing off then  Laughing  if i was you id just sit outside darrens house bouncing it off the limiter ... Wink

8Cars finally back together Empty Re: Cars finally back together 5th March 2014, 7:56 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Makes a change to bouncing off some blokes ring piece Leighton;) and yes I did hear you mate. Sounded we'll to be honest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum