Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

inlet mani vacuum piping

+2
Gaz GTiR
TurboTom
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26inlet mani vacuum piping - Page 2 Empty Re: inlet mani vacuum piping 25th July 2012, 10:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah yes i see what you mean now as there will be no vacuum as its breathable lol
in that case dont tee it just remove the pcv and leave the oil seperator (black can) where it is

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

27inlet mani vacuum piping - Page 2 Empty Re: inlet mani vacuum piping 25th July 2012, 10:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha no worrys Bob, my fault should of meantiond it was breathable at the begining lol

Ok so i just leave it plumbed in to the catch can as it is now & ill go & buy a union for the PVV tomorrw Wink

Cheers Bob, Did you get my reply to PM with invite attached?

28inlet mani vacuum piping - Page 2 Empty Re: inlet mani vacuum piping 26th July 2012, 1:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep thatll be fine.

yes got pm but not too sure whats happening on that date at mo, if you can drop me another pm mid august then can give you a deffo answer on it gaz

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

29inlet mani vacuum piping - Page 2 Empty Re: inlet mani vacuum piping 26th July 2012, 2:24 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ok mate no worrys Wink

30inlet mani vacuum piping - Page 2 Empty Re: inlet mani vacuum piping 12th August 2012, 12:29 pm

Alex341

nomad29 wrote:So is it better to not have a pcv valve at all then no matter what set up you hav?
you should be able to tell if its not working properly as it makes the car idle really high.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum