Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom wheel spacers ( and pcd adapters) any size etc.

+10
GTI-R US
Juggs
Gostek
Mr B
pulsarmoley
nomad
Supernova
Huskiewolf
johnny gtir
mikewazowski
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Hi guys, Im just wondering would anybody be interested in having custom wheel spacers made? I can also get PCD adapters at really good prices.

A guide price for a full set of spacers ( 2x15mm / 2x30mm ) to fit the GTIR would be £140 posted. This is for a set of 4 where on superforma you'd be able to get just a pair for around £115. Obviously if i get alot of interest the price might drop a little.

Im just putting this short post up to see if anybody would actually be interested or possibly need some pcd adapters made? PM me if you need a quote on some wheel spacers and im sure we'll figure something out.

Last edited by mikewazowski on 30th May 2015, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Interested take it they are hubsentric and acurate what they made from ?

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Custom wheel spacers ( and pcd adapters) any size etc. 46acf70adbf72832f942bb3d70ade9f0_f37

yeah they are hubcentric, i can get these ordered up in any size etc Smile

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi mate how much for one set (20mm)?cheers

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Sorry didn't read the first part,just so the pic lol(doh)....l

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Are you just after a pair or a full set for all wheels? Smile

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Refreshing this up to the top

Supernova

I've just brought some FTO calipers so I'll need some 6mm spacers to go behind the disk's.

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Thanks Johnny!

- Supernova - Could you give me some measurements please?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I will be buying a set of these very soon great price

Infact you get a rep for offering i thought loads would of snap these up

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would but im totally skint .... but agree great price and offering from mr mike thumbsup

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

These look quality and a good price. I'm tempted by a set...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great addition to any R

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Thanks Johnny! Im currently running 20mm all round but i think once i get some money ill have 30mm/15mm made Smile

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its better to go 10mm more than the front ie 20mm front 30mm rear ...

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Is it? I always thought that its half on the front of whatever you have on the back. I remember reading Bobs thread about it, ill read through it before i order. Im scared that 30mm will be too wide for me anyway because of my wheels. My arches are too nice to be rolled so might end up sticking with 20mm Smile

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah sure it was 10mm more over te fronts i might be wrong though ....

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Think rule was half on front of what use on back but any of the combo's mentioned would be good.
If changing wheels & get offset right for front then only need spacers for rear really.
certainly can help the handling & matched with decent struts/springs & modena front diff plus decent tyres & sensible size profile/rims the R's handling manners become very very good for very little technical effort.

Supernova

mikewazowski wrote:Thanks Johnny!

- Supernova - Could you give me some measurements please?

I thought I'd need the same as a wheel spacer only I need them 6mm thick if that makes sense. They are going directly behind the brake disk to space it out 6mm from the hub.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You mean its going internaly between the brake disc and hub itself .... ? If so you will need the hub measurement ???

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Supernova wrote:I've just brought some FTO calipers so I'll need some 6mm spacers to go behind the disk's.

I've got fto calipers and I've got 4mm spacers.... I assume you're using clio disc

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

FTO Evo calipers are 4mm spacers for clio discs as mr gostek pointed out.
I used standard flat alloy 4mm spacers & machined them down to fit inside disc hat, could mark them up and neatly grind to fit quite easily, 4mm spacers are super cheap & far better than the lazy man washer way of doing it, although washers do work & acceptable for trial run of the setup.
Works really well & if get the calipers free or cheap it an incredible low cost brake setup, use half decent quality discs & carbotech pads & the stopping ability is damn amazing. Good thing to is Discs are easy to find & cheap so keeping it in good order is simple & low cost.
carbotech pads cost more than the calipers, discs & spacers put together :-)
Did use EBC yellow pads on this setup & proved a good road pad at good cost.

Juggs

I would also be interested in some slip on hub centric spacers in 6mm if your making some up?
Would only need a pair though, any idea on price?

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Juggs wrote:I would also be interested in some slip on hub centric spacers in 6mm if your making some up?
Would only need a pair though, any idea on price?

Would these be to go behind the disc? If you need regular non hubcentric spacers i have some in my shed that im looking to get rid off. You dont really need hubcentric spacers for 5mm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

guys the spacers do improve the handling characteristics significantly if suspension setup is altered to cater for them

very good price your doing on these mike so well done on that thumbsup

one thing I will warn you of though is that I ran 32mm rears and 15mm fronts on wide arch track car but still had rubbing issues if I was running slicks but cleared on 215 wide rubber (just) so baring that in mind if your car is a stock body I definitely would go no more than 20mm on rear then you would need 10mm on the fronts which reduces understeer by halving front to rear. mine was a full on track car and that was the best handling R I have ever driven other than fast guys car which had great handling too but neither car was really kitted up for road use
so what im saying is that the spacers do help hugely as long as other things are adjusted in line when they are fitted

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum