Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a problem

+7
ROB_IOW
Gaz GTiR
Concrete-GTIR
GTI-R US
Pulsar Paul
pulsarmoley
nomad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 9:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I would love a clubman, but couldn't put it anywhere. Is it a 1275gt Dave?

52I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 9:33 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Yeah throw it my way Dave when you're done lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

53I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 9:36 pm

No it's a 1100 but it comes with all the 1275gt tbh I think it has the 1275 wheels

Am I right in thinking the 1275gt had twin carbs?

54I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 9:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My mum had a 1275gt mini van years ago and that had twin carbs.

55I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 10:13 pm

Was that the only diffarance with the as the 1100 had single carb? Other than the trims an wheels.

56I have a problem  - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a problem 5th February 2014, 10:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

When i drove my friends mini all i could do was laugh i might aswell sat on the back seat with my knees up to me earholes and head near touching the roof ...i did enjoy  building the engine though so basic ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum