Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 350z engine rebuild Winter project

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Empty My 350z engine rebuild Winter project 15th November 2023, 9:15 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey everyone, it's been a while and I hope you're all well.
Sadly I couldn't find a GTIr project car to work on this Winter but bought, what I believe is the next best thing, a 350z project.
It looks stunning and has a solid body, but had engine knock so it was right up my street as I love engine rebuilds.
I'm detailing the full rebuild in the 350z forum if it's of any interest.
https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/130121-my-winter-project-350z-engine-rebuild/page/3/

2My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Empty Re: My 350z engine rebuild Winter project 18th November 2023, 4:32 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Awesome mate, enjoyed the read, ill have to remember to keep going back to check for updates. The 350z forum looks pretty active.

3My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Empty Re: My 350z engine rebuild Winter project 3rd December 2023, 10:15 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one. These do sound pretty sweet with a decent exhaust on

4My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Empty Re: My 350z engine rebuild Winter project 6th December 2023, 9:24 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Love the head rebuild and valves turned up looking great.

Cosmic73 likes this post

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey everyone, I was at Japfest in the Z and it brought back a lot of memories of when I just managed to finish my GTIr Winter project in time to get it on the club stand all those years back.
I hunted round everywhere looking for Rs and maybe a catch-up but could find any :-(
Anyway, thought I'd attach some pics and short vids of the Z going round the Silverstone track!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MntHxeNMqqUJUW3G7

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That’s shame no R’s, there were heaps in previous years wasnt there? I’m obviously not familiar with the track but it looks a lot of fun. Weather good on the day?

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

gtir_woody wrote:That’s shame no R’s, there were heaps in previous years wasnt there? I’m obviously not familiar with the track but it looks a lot of fun. Weather good on the day?

Yeah, gutted there where no R's and yes i recall the club having at least 7 or 8 back in 2016 & 2017 when i first attended.
Weather was great BTW,
How's your R doing?

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

It still feels like yesterday the forum and seeing the meets were active.

My R is still the same, tucked away in the garage. Young family takes my time atm Sad

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  79930c10
My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Img_2010
My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  18835110

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  1667b510

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Was a few attended

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

johnny gtir wrote:My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  1667b510

Cheers for posting Johnny, some gorgeous R's there Shocked . What a sickner, i searched everywhere. Maybe next year

13My 350z engine rebuild Winter project  Empty Re: My 350z engine rebuild Winter project 11th April 2024, 12:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I gifted my ticket to a guy on the gtir WhatsApp group that’s his brothers 34 next to his pulsar as I could not get in the end

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Great pics Johnny!

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

johnny gtir wrote:I gifted my ticket to a guy on the gtir WhatsApp group that’s his brothers 34 next to his pulsar as I could not get in the end

Whats this Whatsapp group about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum