Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir fuel sender ohms readings

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gtir fuel sender ohms readings  Empty Gtir fuel sender ohms readings 26th April 2020, 5:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Had a search sorry if I missed it
Anyone know the true ohms reading of the fuel sender unit at full and empty ?

I tested one with multi meter was getting close to the 95ohms empty well 100 but I know they allow tolerance. But I could not get the 5ohm full. It was all over and sender ain’t faulty at steady got just over 8

2Gtir fuel sender ohms readings  Empty Re: Gtir fuel sender ohms readings 27th April 2020, 9:09 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

That not far off and your readings seem close enough and sensible, one I tested is 7 .
As far as I remember manual states 5 to 95 and 30 is half, can't remember if gave a percentage tolerance ...

3Gtir fuel sender ohms readings  Empty Re: Gtir fuel sender ohms readings 28th April 2020, 6:49 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nice one B

4Gtir fuel sender ohms readings  Empty Re: Gtir fuel sender ohms readings 3rd May 2020, 10:31 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I looked in my notes and I couldn’t find the values when I tested my sender in the car. However for my racepak dash I’m configuring 8ohms full and 92 ohms empty which my plan was to play it safe for both full/empty, at least under reading than over.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cheers thumbsup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum