Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit quiet on here

+7
johnny gtir
Mr B
shroom
DC313
gtir_woody
mike74
BEBB GTIR
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 7th June 2019, 11:24 pm

shroom

shroom

Mr B wrote:^
Hopefully he done it right and do not need finger crossed or lucky charms lol :-)
Least his R out on the road as a daily driver and he willing lie in dirt and antifreeze to keep it happening thumbsup
Most leave the R on stands and drive a hondoo around loopy

Daily driving an R is like living with Katie Price and her son it's constantly calling you a c00nt and it's got more plastic rattly bits than you know what to do with and the upholstery has seen more action than Rolf Harris didgeridoo. Dribbles everywhere from more than one hole lol and is always landing you in debt and getting you in trouble with the police.

Much more sensible been with the nun from next door with her hondoo and tight gearbox Very Happy

27Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 7th June 2019, 11:29 pm

shroom

shroom

BEBB GTIR wrote:Not many GTIR posts recently, what are people up too?

Me: fitted flocked dash, suede OMP wheel to my GTIR, leather gear gaiter/handbrake cover and centre console cover having wheels powder-coated, new Toyo tyres plus sorting little niggles all over car still plenty to do....

What are you lot up too on your GTIR's???

Shall I piss you off Tom and state you must be well off how do you get all that money for that fleet of jap and all those new bits haha (I know from your previous rant)

28Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 12:11 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

Mr B wrote:Yeh just ask on here if after something that can be shipped, smaller stuff pretty easy mark under 50 bucks and name to hopefully avoid tax .

Yeh will do..thanks a whole lot...even if its a big item, as long as its used it can be marked as anything...they will have to accept it lol

29Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 12:12 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

mike74 wrote:Im leak free now, and so is the R...happy days,  no more rain soaked mankini wearing for me Very Happy

Good stuff cheers

30Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 12:13 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

I'll be investing in one of these in the near future:

PULSAR GTI-R GEARBOX CASE STRENGTHENING COLLAR By Stracher Motorsports

Facebook page is still active and i spoke with them already, so lets see how that goes...

31Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 7:29 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

shroom wrote:

Me: fitted flocked dash, suede OMP wheel to my GTIR, leather gear gaiter/handbrake cover and centre console cover having wheels powder-coated, new Toyo tyres plus sorting little niggles all over car still plenty to do....

Shall I piss you off Tom and state you must be well off how do you get all that money for that fleet of jap and all those new bits haha (I know from your previous rant)

Lol well I've never smoked, don't go out drinking or very rarely, didn't have a holiday for ten years, stayed single for 9 years and bought all my cars at the right times when they were cheap lol!

32Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 8:44 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

BEBB GTIR wrote:
shroom wrote:

Lol well I've never smoked, don't go out drinking or very rarely, didn't have a holiday for ten years, stayed single for 9 years and bought all my cars at the right times when they were cheap lol!

Didn't have a holiday for 10 years??????? I hope ur excluding weekends when u say holiday; and what about public holidays lol.

33Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 9:04 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Lol well I live on a farm so never a day without work whether it's morning or evening tbf lol

34Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 9:34 am

shroom

shroom

BEBB GTIR wrote:Lol well I live on a farm so never a day without work whether it's morning or evening tbf lol

No girlfriend and no holidays....

And they say I like sheep! Haha

35Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 8th June 2019, 4:58 pm

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

BEBB GTIR wrote:Lol well I live on a farm so never a day without work whether it's morning or evening tbf lol

oh...got u...uncle is a farmer so i understand...

36Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 9th June 2019, 1:28 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

soooo....latest update...i have the 79e engine....can of mixed feelings...my gearbox is fine (YESSAHH). just to change the shifter seal...damn didnt take pics of the gearbox lol...im not much of a picture person lol

37Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 9th June 2019, 4:25 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

@wingzerojm Im happy to help sending anything you need from Aus. Gtir parts dont cost much right, Ill send everything cheap Smile

38Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 9th June 2019, 6:33 am

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

gtir_woody wrote:@wingzerojm Im happy to help sending anything you need from Aus. Gtir parts dont cost much right, Ill send everything cheap Smile

Thx Woody, thx for the support all cheers

39Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 10th June 2019, 7:51 am

DC313

DC313

wingzerojm wrote:I'll be investing in one of these in the near future:

PULSAR GTI-R GEARBOX CASE STRENGTHENING COLLAR By Stracher Motorsports

Facebook page is still active and i spoke with them already, so lets see how that goes...

I've got one of their internal and external braces. Seem very good quality and easy to deal with, the reviews on them are great to! So can recommend!

40Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 10th June 2019, 7:52 am

DC313

DC313

gtir_woody wrote:@wingzerojm Im happy to help sending anything you need from Aus. Gtir parts dont cost much right, Ill send everything cheap Smile

Got any mates at PAR?? lol

41Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 10th June 2019, 5:33 pm

Zia

DC313 wrote:

+ 1 Smile

Zia

42Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 11th June 2019, 4:04 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

DC313 wrote:

I wish Laughing

43Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 22nd June 2019, 2:52 pm

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

Do we have a Facebook page by chance? I'm a part of numerous GTIR groups and was wondering which one is ours.

Is this us by chance (Facebook): Pulsar GTiR Motorsport Club

https://www.facebook.com/groups/235059373320601/

44Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 22nd June 2019, 4:32 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

wingzerojm wrote:Do we have a Facebook page by chance? I'm a part of numerous GTIR groups and was wondering which one is ours.

yes thats us Smile

45Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 22nd June 2019, 4:39 pm

wingzerojm

wingzerojm

pulsarmad20 wrote:
wingzerojm wrote:Do we have a Facebook page by chance? I'm a part of numerous GTIR groups and was wondering which one is ours.

yes thats us Smile

the gtir with the side vents on the bumper...love the look...whoever u are cheers

46Bit quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Bit quiet on here 23rd June 2019, 5:30 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

☝The grey one?
Robert Polley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum