Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiet drive turns into max boost!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Quiet drive turns into max boost! 9th March 2019, 6:36 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

So been having trouble with a bad vibration in the car, done a few things managed to calm it down now by altering tracking with string and tape measure lol, also managed to warp one of my front sick which my neighbour machined for me ( he owns an engineering shop).

So went to test the car quietly, make sure brakes are working properly, bed the new pads in etc and up my arse comes a Clio, don't know which spec or anything but he has a go keeping up and he eventually gave up, then came off a roundabout and a new 68 plate BMW 330d slows me down gives me the look and then bombs it so I think we'll "let's really test the car" then I turn boost up and foot flat to the floor, couldn't overtake as there were cars coming my way but I was literally on his rear bumper throughout all the gears with plenty more left in the car scratch

So I then come home and think we'll it was a diesel can't be that powerful, look it up online and find that it's only a £40,000 3 litre turbo 6 cylinder doing 5.5 0-60mph Very Happy, fucking hell I would be pissed off if I paid that much for car and can't shake off a sodding pulsar jocolor

What do you lot think?

2Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 9th March 2019, 7:30 pm

mike74

mike74

Those beamers are pretty quick, especially the 335d! AFAIK they dont have an lsd and have fairly soft suspension compared to an M. My mate used to have a chipped 335d and the arse fairly hit the deck when he floored it!!

3Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 11th March 2019, 8:50 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

I've got a mapped 330d as my daily running about 268 and 580nm.
Unless you are under 300hp my bimmer would smoke it from a rolling start, too much traction loss from a standing start unless I have my summer stickies on.
Above 90 and corners it starts to show it's weight.
1st into a hot 2nd scares the shit out of a lot of people who just don't expect it to be that quick.
Luckily, I'm not under 300 in the pulsar so cheers

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

4Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 11th March 2019, 4:30 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Seems legit then, mines running 295bhp at 1.2bar with a vacuum leak! and as I said still more power left in mine to have got past him if traffic wasn't coming the other way...

5Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 12th March 2019, 10:11 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

No doubt about it! Pulsars are weapons Smile
I just need my comforts in the winter months

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

6Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 12th March 2019, 11:06 am

DC313

DC313

Awesome when people try it on and you blow them away! Good work! Bet they were fumming all the way home! lol

7Quiet drive turns into max boost! Empty Re: Quiet drive turns into max boost! 12th March 2019, 5:14 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Well I was only on his bumper didn't get past but I'd be fuming if j spent that much money on a car and I couldn't get away from a 30year old car

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum