Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member & owner from Cheshire

+4
nomad
mike74
johnny gtir
gav1GTB
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty New member & owner from Cheshire 20th March 2018, 12:29 pm

gav1GTB

Hi All,
I'm Gav from Cheshire.  Just recently joined the GTI-R family and actually my first Nissan!  I've wanted a GTI-R for quite sometime but have been playing with Subaru's, already own a JDM Legacy GTB twin turbo, JDM Legacy GT twin scroll, JDM Forester st/b.  Also the miss' has a Civic Type-R.  Two 205 GTi's are also awaiting my attention.

This Pulsar was bare shell restored so it's absolutely rot free, and other than the 1bar boost it's pretty standard (for now).  I've got split thoughts on the BBS (copy) rims, part of me is saying VW Golf, but part of me is saying BBS rims were popular in Japan, and someone had shown me that it was an optional rim for the GTI-R

New member & owner from Cheshire  Img_1910
New member & owner from Cheshire  Img_1110

2New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 20th March 2018, 1:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum
Sounds good car wheels are not to my taste but everyone has there style.
Love a 205 Gti aswell so if you do anything there is a section on other cars please share the pics with those

3New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 20th March 2018, 3:00 pm

mike74

mike74

howdy fella Smile
Looks like a good clean R you've got yourself there. I guess the wheels are marmite...I actually quite like the look of them personally!
We used to have a (Bob Rawle) mapped GTB E-tune twin turbo running 347bhp as the family bus a number of years ago. The thing was pretty dour until the second turbo kicked in and unleashed the fury. My son loved it! Very Happy

4New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 20th March 2018, 6:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum Gav.... have a browse around any questions feel free to ask no matter how trivial or technical we will do our best to answer what you need .

5New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 21st March 2018, 2:47 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate, great looking R you have there

6New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 21st March 2018, 9:31 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Super clean looking R you got there mate - welcome to the forum

7New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 21st March 2018, 9:33 pm

gav1GTB

What a nice welcome, cheers guys! I'll certainly be sticking around for a while and I'm certain I'll need plenty of advise, first thing would be on a stealthy front mount, without cutting the bumper.

I think the BBS wheels are more 80's rather than 90's, that's probably the main issue for me.

8New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 21st March 2018, 9:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You still have to trim it a bit to get it behind there depends on what find you go for and also pipe work run

9New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 25th March 2018, 8:02 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome to the club fella

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

10New member & owner from Cheshire  Empty Re: New member & owner from Cheshire 25th March 2018, 8:30 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Hi welcome, seen this car somewhere before.
The wheels do look a bit dated or VW, but look like the wheels that were a Motorsport option.

New member & owner from Cheshire  Image26

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum