Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi to all ( northwest owner )

+6
nomad
gtir_woody
pulsarmoley
Garnaby
Indy
Ads turbo
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 2:25 pm

Ads turbo

Hi guys , finally bought a pulsar a few weeks ago , it's currently running at 1 bar and plan is to get it running @ approx 360 - 400 bhp. Already bought a nistune ecu and injectors from bob ( thanks ).

2Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 3:42 pm

Indy

Hello and welcome aboard welcome

3Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 3:42 pm

Garnaby

Garnaby

Welcome mate where abouts in the north west are you? Who are you getting to map yoir Nistune! I'm going to be buying Nistune myself in a few weeks!

4Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Ads turbo

Garnaby wrote:Welcome mate where abouts in the north west are you? Who are you getting to map yoir Nistune! I'm going to be buying Nistune myself in a few weeks!

I'm from blackburn mate , I'm trying to find someone local for the nistune mapping

5Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 7:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome to the forum fella

6Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 7:55 pm

Garnaby

Garnaby

I'm in Blackpool mate and Motorsport developments here are Nistune dealers! Have a rolling road too which is great!

7Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 8:45 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate, plenty of information and helpful people on here to help you out, any pics of the new ride?

8Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 15th February 2015, 10:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum fella thumbsup

9Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 16th February 2015, 9:59 pm

pulsar23

Enjoy!

10Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 16th February 2015, 10:30 pm

Indy

Hi and welcome to the forum fella

11Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 16th February 2015, 10:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hiya and welcome to the forum

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 17th February 2015, 5:58 pm

Ads turbo

Garnaby wrote:I'm in Blackpool mate and Motorsport developments here are Nistune dealers! Have a rolling road too which is great!

Will contact them mate, thanks

13Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 17th February 2015, 7:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum

14Hi to all ( northwest owner ) Empty Re: Hi to all ( northwest owner ) 18th February 2015, 4:45 pm

paz

Hello, welcome - I'm in Bolton Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum