Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempted but description is a put off. LHD Sunny Gti

+4
gtir_woody
toaster55
burrows1980
Andy Sunny Gti
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Just seen this on Ebay.
Would have been perfect for me to build up and restore, but the condition he has described has put me right off.

What do you guys think?

I would defiantly want the mice all cleared out before I even touch it lol..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-sunny-gti-1992-barn-find-rally-reece-car-LHD-left-hand-drive-/262672858381?hash=item3d2885bd0d:g:tUwAAOSwNRdX~90h

Tempted but description is a put off. LHD Sunny Gti Image21

burrows1980

burrows1980

Saw that yesterday, radio works makes all the difference might make him an offer Laughing

toaster55

toaster55

Worth it for the tow bar! Lol. But getting it from Cumbria is gonna be more expensive than buying I guess!

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

If you got it cheap would be a score

mike74

mike74

might be some good spares to be had from that if price was right.

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

looks more like it was pulled out a hedge than a barn.
likely a lot of rot & junk parts, would be hard work find all bits restore it well, some nasty dents in pics.
if a car looks bad in pics it 10 times worse in person .
Was a jdm one on ebay too ...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Depends how much of a project u want that barn had no roof and walls. Trouble is look at half the cars on the road look ok untill you start to strip them and then it opening a can of worms tin worms

Papajohns

johnny gtir wrote:Depends how much of a project u want that barn had no roof and walls. Trouble is look at half the cars on the road look ok untill you start to strip them and then it opening a can of worms tin worms

Remember that immaculate sunny we pulled out that damp garage , it was like touching a moth

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I it was a shame that garage was so damp or that would of been a good car

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum