Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone heard of Ears Tyres

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 3rd October 2016, 7:05 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Not trying to be funny with the title, but just seen them online and they have the best prices on tyres for me.
Just not heard of them before....? Anyone used them?

2Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 3rd October 2016, 9:16 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

what you say???? Rolling Eyes

3Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 3rd October 2016, 9:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I heard someone used them for years but no one would listen when he told them it fell on deaf lugs. Carry a lot of stock or so it seems as every time you ring they say yes we have them ear

4Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 3rd October 2016, 10:56 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Thanks, I knew I could rely on you two for help...

5Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 3rd October 2016, 11:22 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ice got tyres ear Ben

Fookin hurts aswell yoursofunny

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 4th October 2016, 7:03 am

ben15476

ben15476

Same here iceman

7Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 4th October 2016, 7:46 am

splmum

splmum

look here, appears that Ears Tyres is a Company name, not a brand name
https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ears+tyres

8Anyone heard of Ears Tyres Empty Re: Anyone heard of Ears Tyres 4th October 2016, 6:56 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

No worries, anything for my southern fairy friends!! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum