Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September

+9
PartyPete
Spark plug spike
johnny gtir
GTIRSI
Gostek
toaster55
hreggtir
hagger
BEBB GTIR
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 24th September 2016, 3:01 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Great day out, sorry we had to leave abit earlier had a 4 hour drive and wanted to get home to fix the petrol leak

27Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 24th September 2016, 4:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Any pictures mate

Of the day not the petrol leak lol

28Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 24th September 2016, 8:18 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Few pics of the day. Not the greatest quality cos they're from my phone

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwv7EdAhk0wyQk1RQ0o3cUtTa2M

For me this was the best show this year it's just a shame that more people wouldn't come with us really sad

29Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 24th September 2016, 8:57 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Lol no Johnny no pics of the leak

30Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 12:15 am

toaster55

toaster55

Managed to get there just after lunch, seemed really good, took me ages to find the pulsars and when I did you were all off enjoying yourselves , lol. Cracking show though would have loved to have got there earlier.

31Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 12:31 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Pics look great, looks like there were some pretty cool cars there.

32Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 6:44 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Think this is one we should push for numbers on next year

33Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 9:25 am

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

Hi guys (those who turned up)
Grear to meet you all yesterday.
I was the guy that kept coming over from the subaru stand next door haha.
Like I said I used to own a pulsar back in the day and seeing all yours makes me want another one.
You had great examples on your stand

34Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 10:08 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Same to you mate, hope to see you soon back with us lol

35Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 10:11 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sunnyjones003 wrote:Hi guys (those who turned up)
Grear to meet you all yesterday.
I was the guy that kept coming over from the subaru stand next door haha.
Like I said I used to own a pulsar back in the day and seeing all yours makes me want another one.
You had great examples on your stand
It was good to meet you mate now get rid of that Scooby and get proper car Very Happy

36Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 10:15 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:Think this is one we should push for numbers on next year
I'm not pushing anyone mate, it's just a shame that I'm spending time organising those things and people(except few) are not really interested in them I struggle to find 5 people to come to shows sometimes... For last show of this year I think there will be more Skylines on the stand than Pulsars

37Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 11:29 am

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

It looks like it's going that way. Back in the early days when I had mine there was loads of cars on our stand. It was a mixture of the gtiroc and modifiers club.
Yes mate I amight looking for a decent pulsar now. Should be back soon haha

38Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 12:11 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Looks like a you had a great day guys & gals thumbsup I know it's hard getting everyone interested Michal but keep up the good work buddy!!!

Sunnyjones a really good car has just come up for sale a old members car from here it's on the FB page going for £6500 possibly the best for sale. imho worth more like 9k standard car with low mileage well worth a look if you want a good example!!!

39Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 1:47 pm

Sunnyjones003

Sunnyjones003

Which Facebook page is that mate ??

40Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 7:32 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

That fooking face book any pics ?

41Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 8:08 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwv7EdAhk0wyQk1RQ0o3cUtTa2M

Does this one works? It plays up sometimes...
Oh and Johny you've got Instagram account that's even worst yoursofunny

42Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 25th September 2016, 8:49 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Sunnyjones003 wrote:Which Facebook page is that mate ??
https://www.facebook.com/groups/264770322123/permalink/10153837492737124/

43Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 26th September 2016, 2:38 pm

hagger

What a great day of proper rally cars.The best car show of the year for sure.Great to say hello to everyone and many thanks gostek for organising this. Cheers to you dude ;-)

44Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 26th September 2016, 8:17 pm

shroom

shroom

I wouldnt get disheartened Gostek you organise some great events. Problem is things happen to these cars and cant always get to meets plus realisticaly its £100 a show with fuel. I think next year I will mix it up more with shows like this as the Japfest format is a little zzzz

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

45Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 26th September 2016, 8:24 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

shroom wrote:I wouldnt get disheartened Gostek you organise some great events. Problem is things happen to these cars and cant always get to meets plus realisticaly its £100 a show with fuel. I think next year I will mix it up more with shows like this as the Japfest format is a little zzzz

I'm trying to find some other stuff than jap shows and I'm always open to suggestions... Don't moan about fuel lol I'm on all of those show and mine doesn't run on water yet Razz

46Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 26th September 2016, 8:25 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

hagger wrote:What a great day of proper rally cars.The best car show of the year for sure.Great to say hello to everyone and many thanks gostek for organising this. Cheers to you dude ;-)

I'm glad you've enjoyed Paul

47Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rally day at Castle Combe 24th September 26th September 2016, 8:44 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Yea keep up the good work mike, I'm a show whore so 9 times out of 10 I'll be there! All ways good to have a chat thumbsup the asda charity show that si sorted a couple months ago was bloody brilliant, we should deffo have a trip to that as a club!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum