Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New wheels and arches done!

+4
Stu
johnny gtir
Mr B
Ricks1983
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New wheels and arches done! Empty New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 4:12 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Just got my new wheels for the r and also had my arches sorted and sprayed so she's looking fairly decent now.

2New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 4:15 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

New wheels and arches done! Image10

3New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 4:31 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

thumbsup

4New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 4:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Fresh well done

5New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 5:41 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Looking good mate

6New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 6:01 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Looks sweet, are they the turbo wheels?

7New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 6:04 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Yeah there the turbo r50, I'm gonna drop the coilys a little bit over the weekend so will sit a lot better

8New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 8:34 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks great! Smile

9New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 9:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looking shiney .... quite like the wheels .... Wink

10New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 9:57 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Those wheels are crap You need to drop them off to me so I can dispose of them!!! lol!

But seriously car looks mint thumbsup

11New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 10:05 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Haha cheers Mike. Don't think I want to dispose of them yet though, I am going to be selling the oz super t's aswell I'll get some pics of them up tomorrow

12New wheels and arches done! Empty Re: New wheels and arches done! 20th June 2016, 10:06 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Why people always sell some good stuff when I'm skint??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum