Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

n/s window motor please

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1n/s window motor please Empty n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 7:01 pm

carlmb20

hi I'm after a n/s window motor if anyone has one thank you

2n/s window motor please Empty Re: n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 7:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Try Gtir us

3n/s window motor please Empty Re: n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 7:20 pm

carlmb20

thank you johnny i have messaged him about a set of coilovers  but I've not heard back of him yet i didn't ask about the motor but i will do if i get a reply though just thought id ask about in the mean time

4n/s window motor please Empty Re: n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 7:41 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

He has been away and is very busy but just give it a couple of days he might see this if you hear nothing in a few days send a second one but sure he will be Intouch

5n/s window motor please Empty Re: n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 7:56 pm

carlmb20

ah i see ill give it a bit and maybe give him a call theres no major rush tbh thanks

6n/s window motor please Empty Re: n/s window motor please 25th April 2016, 9:03 pm

Dav69

I've asked him for a list as long as my arm too, but I know what it's like when you go away for a week and come bk too hell lol! The joys of being self employed ay!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum