Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone need a cheap motor?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 6:43 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

It came in px at the garage accross from my unit . They only sell cars upto six years old
It's to old for them to finance so i bought it

Just put it on ebay but thought i'd see if you guys need a motor

Alfa romeo 147 T spark 2005
Lovely looking motor . tempted to keep it and add it to the fleet

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171347146564?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 6:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

This is what i got fooked on my driveway ...albiet slightly older .... i would never have another rob .... best thing you can do is sell it on trust me  Wink 

3Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 6:56 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

awful awful things:-S

4Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 6:57 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Bloody good looking tho

5Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 7:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Totaly agree mr b ..... mine jumped a tooth or two .... yet the cambelt is undamaged and still tight ... electrics are hit and miss .... nice looking cars but troublesome ...

6Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 7:09 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

nomad wrote:but troublesome ...

I don't sell bad cars ,
people make bad decisions and end up with bad cars ,

UNLUCKY KENTUCKY will be my reply if it breaks

7Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 7:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I wasnt saying you was rob .... i was saying if you are thinking of keeping it .... with mine i bought i checked over it thoroughly ..... compression tested it ... was spot on had a recent service before i bought it including belt tensioner idler water pump ... all done by alfa .... its shit luck i know .... besides you can pick them up for less a grand so for me wasnt worth spending any money on it ...

8Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 8:28 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I know that mate .. didn't mean it like that ..

Was meant to be a funny statement !!!!!!
But it backfired  ner ner 

9Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 9:01 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well they do say your not a true petrol head until you've owned an alfa...

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

10Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 9:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Really pete .... i thought it was you have not felt the true pain until you have owned a alfa .... or was it a pulsar  Laughing 

11Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 14th June 2014, 9:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Or both Laughing

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

12Anyone need a cheap motor? Empty Re: Anyone need a cheap motor? 15th June 2014, 8:33 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

You would have to sniff petrol to fall in love with these things.
electrics & general engineering is awful, build quality is awful.
I don't even find it a good looking car :-/
I know a few people who had an Alfa but generally they never have another :-D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum