Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what do i need ? small restoration? ( seam sealer / paint protection ..)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

As title says

whilst fixing the accident damage i want to restore all the undernieth of the car / sand all down seam seal it primer and what ever else you think i should do.

what products should i use ? has anyone ever done it them selves that could tell me everyting they used?

as i want to buy it all and have it all ready for when i start doing it

thanks

sam

mc_hawkings24

I used tiger seal for all the seams then went over it with jotunmastic 87 or 90 (can be applied directly to bare metal or etch primered first) i can't remember
then i went over it with hammerite stonechip out of the red cans. You need to let each product go off before applying other products incase they react. Try a small area first to test for reactions and also put a heater/radiator under the car so it goes off quicker.

I used waxoil with a long tube in the sills and inside the rear arches

http://www.paints4trade.com/ for the jotunmastic and to ask if you can etch prime then apply jotunmastic
also need a big compressor to spray it's very thick :actually looks like you can brush it or roll it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum