Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats write protection

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats write protection  Empty whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

as title trying to send something I have downloaded to removable drive f  its a update for my go pro to work on my I phone via the app so it finds Wifi link

Last edited by johnny gtir on 8th July 2014, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

2whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:27 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Have you put the lock on that's on the side of the sd card?

3whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:29 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

whats write protection  745C4F99-59EE-43F2-90A7-E473DD18804B_zps7prur1o2

4whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

which way should it be fooking been on a hour fooking hate computers

5whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

honestly stu your a star I thought that was to help remove the card and it was knackard  Embarassed 

6whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 10:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

maybe I am useless look thick give me electrics fire alarms cctv or a car to work on and fix no problem. manual labour 24/7 but me and computers are not friends

7whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 11:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its slide up to unlock .... also if it is using a mircro sd card there is no lock tab so you find the lock switch in the files when you hook it up to the computer or laptop....

8whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 8th July 2014, 11:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

All sorted johnny = thick geordie prick lol
Leighton you were close to getting a watsapp but thought it was late to be hassling you with problems.
Stu thanks again

9whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 9th July 2014, 5:04 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Glad I could help mate lol it's often the simple things in life that cause the most problems hahaha
Just take a look at Gaz n Dave, simple and always playing up lol

10whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 9th July 2014, 6:28 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You could of done johnny im always up till late mate ....anyway glad its sorted  Wink 

11whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 10th July 2014, 6:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Stu wrote:Glad I could help mate lol it's often the simple things in life that cause the most problems hahaha
Just take a look at Gaz n Dave, simple and always playing up lol

goodpost 

12whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 10th July 2014, 6:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

nomad wrote:You could of done johnny im always up till late mate ....anyway glad its sorted  Wink 

sorry darlin I know I promised you a special nyt n cuddles n all but its johnny messaging about his download

13whats write protection  Empty Re: whats write protection 10th July 2014, 6:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol my girlfriend goes up at 11 i normaly stay up until 1 ish then up at half 6 its my daily routine lol ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum