Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday church and day of rest

+4
mc_hawkings24
burrows1980
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunday church and day of rest Empty Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 7:10 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I think not its my only day off a week weather is cracking in northumberland I have been up since just after 6am. Had a cup of tea and dogs out and out the door myself before 7 time to play cars

What's others up to today ?

2Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 7:26 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good to hear mate, make some progress on that R Laughing

3Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 8:03 am

burrows1980

burrows1980

I'm aloud a few hours in the garage before we meet her dad for lunch.. Hopefully we're back handy so I can get another few hours in!

You self employed Johnny?

4Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 8:44 am

mc_hawkings24

Going to fit a thermostat and fit new rad but have to see if original fans fit as the slimline fans i have have a shitty fitting kit that broke. Then going to make some rad brackets and a mates coming round to weld a lambda boss in his downpipe.

5Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 11:46 am

shroom

shroom

Lol you need to go to church Johhny confess all yhose sins of yours!

1)neglecting your R
2)not making a GTiR your priority over work
3)working far too hard
4)Been northern
5) not coming to event and shows

The lord will forgive you my son but you need to confess!

6Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 11:53 am

shroom

shroom

I have done a few things.

Fitted a decent weatherproof box for the battery relocation
Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_180934_zpsuazyzo18

Replaced the horrible GTR badge some chav fitted and put the P on
Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_181013_zpspm5ovpvh

Then cleaned and painted the exhaust heat shield

Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_180957_zpsmrwvdwg3

7Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 1:23 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I've done washing up, been to the gym, need to fit this fooker
Sunday church and day of rest IMAG0060_zpsvrfiwy0y
And would have to strip my graphic card to replace thermal paste...
What I'll do probably is I'll sit on my ass whole day playing the division and complaining that I can't be fucked to anything.....
On a up side I've nearly sorted Jap Fest just need to get one reg no and send them email with it...

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

8Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 6:03 pm

mc_hawkings24

Well that was a waste couldn't fit the radiator. Did abit of welding on my mates exhaust which turned out ok using gasless mig wire, still can't beat a nice gas mig though.

9Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 6:36 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Looks good Tom Wink
I had a drive over To Toms neck of the woods but didn't visit him lol
Only got as far as telford to my moms Smile
When I got back home I fit my dotted and slotted rear brake disks Smile
And had a look at all the exhaust pieces I have and put them under the car to see what I need to do to them to get them to fit..

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

10Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 20th March 2016, 8:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Tidy garage at home. Moved a car with my mate washed one of the R's removed rear brakes on white one and cleaned drive. sounds nothing but never stopped

11Sunday church and day of rest Empty Re: Sunday church and day of rest 24th March 2016, 9:48 pm

pulsar23

shroom wrote:I have done a few things.

Fitted a decent weatherproof box for the battery relocation
Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_180934_zpsuazyzo18

Replaced the horrible GTR badge some chav fitted and put the P on
Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_181013_zpspm5ovpvh

Then cleaned and painted the exhaust heat shield

Sunday church and day of rest 20160319_180957_zpsmrwvdwg3

What paint did you use?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: