Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fast show this Sunday?

+2
Hardy172cup
PartyPete
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fast show this Sunday? Empty Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 12:36 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Any body going to the fast car show this Sunday at Santa pod? I'll be going, might even give this gymkhana thing a go as well Smile probs be the only pulsar doing it!

2Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 12:42 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I know a few ford boys going. Good luck with the gymkhana thing mate, you should try and get some vids Very Happy

3Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 12:43 pm

Greygtir

I was gonna go but time attack is on the 6th

4Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 12:44 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

If i do it I'll get my mate to take a couple! Doubt I'll be any good!cant even launch it for fear of destroying the box!

5Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 1:02 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Doesn't matter if your any good or not mate, Im not expecting you to be a regular ken block or anything Laughing should be good fun though and I would like to see the old girl in action Very Happy

6Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 1:26 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Lol, yea that's it mate, should be a laugh! Got 360 ponys on tap so shouldn't be too bad! I'll see how I feel on the day Smile

7Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 1:30 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Should be good fun Very Happy you should have a go, it's not about setting times or being the best it's just all about having a good laugh when your doing it Very Happy

8Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 20th March 2014, 9:02 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I might be going as my club Old Skool Ford will be there  Smile

9Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 21st March 2014, 7:14 am

Gti-r dannyboy

I will be there in my pulsar.

10Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 21st March 2014, 10:14 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Ahhhh sweet! I won't be the only pulsar there then! I'll be looking out for your cars then!

11Fast show this Sunday? Empty Re: Fast show this Sunday? 21st March 2014, 1:39 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Im going saturday i think get a few runs in before final mapping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum