Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knee rest & rear brace

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knee rest & rear brace  Empty Knee rest & rear brace 3rd December 2014, 7:58 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Been wanting a knee rest for a while now as mine was taken out before I bought my car. Sad and got holes in the card from it lol.
Also want a nismo rear brace or rear roll hoop & brace.
I know it's a long shot getting these parts. But I thought some of you nice chaps on here might be able to help.
Thanks in advance for any info.

2Knee rest & rear brace  Empty Re: Knee rest & rear brace 3rd December 2014, 8:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Had to do this Embarassed After reply on my other thread i have these in good condition but not for sale (sorry just had to post)

3Knee rest & rear brace  Empty Re: Knee rest & rear brace 3rd December 2014, 8:12 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Lol I will swap for a air purifier haha.. Thought it might amuse you sorry johnny Sad

4Knee rest & rear brace  Empty Re: Knee rest & rear brace 3rd December 2014, 9:15 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

I have the rear nismo brace and will sell at the right price.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum