Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crankcase breather pipe size

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crankcase breather pipe size Empty Crankcase breather pipe size 22nd January 2016, 1:03 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Does anyone have a metal crankcase breather pipe removed from a block at the moment?

Im interested to know the diameter of pipe that goes into the block?

Basically im trying to figure out if this 5/8 press in breather fitting (that is intended for the rocker cover) will also work in the block.

Crankcase breather pipe size Download

A rep point is waiting for you Laughing

2Crankcase breather pipe size Empty Re: Crankcase breather pipe size 22nd January 2016, 2:48 am

ducie54

ducie54

Won't work. There won't be enough room to connect a fitting when the head is on. Your better off welding a steel male barb to the stock unit.

Give me my rep point now

3Crankcase breather pipe size Empty Re: Crankcase breather pipe size 22nd January 2016, 2:59 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's most annoying. Funny you mention that because now I remember my engine builder forgot to put mine in, I had to cut the pipe down to fit it with the head on.

Rep point for your annoyingly correct answer Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum