Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 questions....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 questions....  Empty 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 2:03 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

So this might be me being thick... but the search function appears to search Google.. not the forum, and secondly how on earth do I upload a bloody image I can insert everything under the sun but the host feature doesn't appear to work for me unless I need to do something extra duh

22 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 2:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ..... our search is via google but is all are content from the site if that makes sense ... for upload you have to be a member for a few days this stops spammers junking up our site ... but you should be able to uplaod via photobucket or such like ....

32 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 2:32 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Cool beans captain, Yeah the google search makes sense just first time ive seen it done like that, I don't venture into forums much, I also don't use photo bucket or anything like that.. I shall await my time and then use the host service. Keeps everything tied together.

Muchos grassyass Smile

42 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 4:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its better that way as also are content is on google itself so if anyone finds themself searching pulsar related questions on google then it will link them to our site .... Wink

52 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 8:07 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Alternatively when you click the search function, once you have entered what you are looking for, instead of clicking search google, scroll down and there is a normal search just for the site Wink

62 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 8:29 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Thanks guys,

ill get to grips with it quick enough. Ive got a lot of research to do before I start my engine removal and rebuild.

72 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 8:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well if there is anything you want to know then feel free to ask away between us we have a couple of brain cells Laughing

82 questions....  Empty Re: 2 questions.... 4th January 2016, 9:24 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Well that's always good to know, I have brain cells but they keep arguing lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum