Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bargain of the year?

+6
johnny gtir
gtir_woody
nomad
shroom
wrc
Stu
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 10:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hmmm mr b how can you tell .... do you have to walk round with a permanant cupped hand ???? Laughing

52Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 10:27 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Laughing bang tidy that MrB Laughing
Bang'cock Laughing

53Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 10:32 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

No you get an eye for it .
shoulders, hands, feet & muscle density in arms give it away generally, do get some petite or more slender ones where a crocodile dundee style cupped hand test is only way lol

54Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 10:35 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

does make you wonder how it got its name as in thai capital called krungthep :-S

55Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 11:05 pm

shroom

shroom

Mr B wrote:No you get an eye for it .
shoulders, hands, feet & muscle density in arms give it away generally, do get some petite or more slender ones where a crocodile dundee style cupped hand test is only way lol

Haha I had to laugh at your indepth understanding of these things lmao muscle density

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

56Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 11:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its just more complex than the welsh .... does it have a fleece...does it go bahhhhh Laughing

57Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 11th November 2015, 11:44 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

lol, if you looked at some girls here & then tranny ladyboys you would see instantly big difference on forearm muscle & hand size on most, sheep are easy, hard find over here though .

58Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 12th November 2015, 2:38 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

^ you guys have a lot of knowledge on this subject Laughing

59Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 12th November 2015, 9:12 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

gtir_woody wrote:^ you guys have a lot of knowledge on this subject Laughing
Thats because they know every Tom. Dick and Harry Laughing

60Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 12th November 2015, 12:23 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

All knowledge gained from professional social research Embarassed lol

61Bargain of the year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Bargain of the year? 12th November 2015, 10:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

More trial and error .... Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum