Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got a bargain for once!

+2
Stu
burrows1980
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got a bargain for once! Empty Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 7:38 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

The wife woke me up earlier last Thursday, she couldn't sleep so apparently I wasn't allowed Laughing

10 years ago I put a brand new Nissan clutch in and ran 330bhp without a problem, ok it has only managed 33k miles.  I decided to check out blueprint clutches as I'm lowering the power to around 280bhp.  Typed in the blueprint part number into Google, and the first result was Amazon, clicked the link and to my surprise there was one discounted massively!! Triple checked it was correct, new and 3 piece kit, it was so I ordered it! Arrived today, checked the part numbers again and also against standard clutch, all checked out ok!

So I can reveal my bargain brand new blueprint clutch cost £26 Laughing that's got to be the cheapest clutch I've ever bought! Only had one available all the rest from other sellers were between £150 - £200, hoping to get engine back in over weekend cheers

So she's forgiven for waking me up so early Laughing

Gaz

2Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 7:44 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Thats a steal :-)
I love a bargain me Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 7:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice one, more money to spend elsewhere thumbsup

4Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great buy. Lad I work with has done similar with bits for his v6 406 watches them or something and if they been in ages then price gets lowered. He won pads then left spring then right Spring months later etc.
That's a cheap clutch tho

5Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 8:04 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

I really thought I was going to receive a release bearing only Laughing but yeah more money to spend else where!!

6Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 10th May 2016, 8:14 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good work, always luckily to get bargains these days. Everything is more expensive these days.

7Got a bargain for once! Empty Re: Got a bargain for once! 11th May 2016, 8:18 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I would be charging £26 delivery alone...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum