Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bargain for someone....

+3
Concrete-GTIR
Hardy172cup
wrc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bargain for someone.... Empty Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 3:43 pm

wrc

wrc

These only come up once in a blue moon, I almost bought them myself to be honest.

Stock GTIR alloys.. They look in bloody good nick too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231210263317?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

2Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 3:52 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I saw 5 stock alloys in mint condition on eBay for £95 and i was supprised nobody bid on them and they didn't sell!

3Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 3:53 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

The buyer won't post though narrows the market down a lot, cause they always seem to be miles away

4Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 3:53 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I would of thought they'd be snapped up :-/

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 4:03 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

He does have a nice car...
It's says you can arrange your own courier.
I did that on a pace front mount intercooler kit that the buyer refused to post.
So he agreed to wrap and I paid £10 for the courier.

Saying that who dare has standard brakes on a pulsar, don't blame him for selling..lol

6Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 7:06 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

look clean no kerbs but dose say require refurb

7Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 7:16 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

photo's always make things look better than they really are

8Bargain for someone.... Empty Re: Bargain for someone.... 22nd April 2014, 7:16 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

They are probably square  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum