Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bargain

+2
nomad
pulsarmoley
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bargain Empty Bargain 23rd April 2015, 8:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Had a nice result today, while in my company's tyre shop found 2 tyres that I normally fit to my car. When I asked my mate about them he said they found them when having a tidy up and they weren't on stock, got them for £40 fitted. These are normally £60 each so are being fitted Saturday Cool

2Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 23rd April 2015, 8:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice one .... is it for the r or another motor ...???

3Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 23rd April 2015, 8:34 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

For the R, wasn't gonna bother replacing the 2 worn out tyres as its coming off the road and I haven't decided if im keeping these wheels but I thought at that price it would be stupid not to

4Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 23rd April 2015, 8:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nice bargain always makes your day Smile

5Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 23rd April 2015, 10:14 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Bargain of the week fitted, I never have that sort of luck, you had best do the lottery this week.

6Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 23rd April 2015, 10:19 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

What tyres & size are they then?!

7Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 24th April 2015, 6:03 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

The are Kuhmo Ecsta KU31's in a 205/45-16. They are good tyres for general use for their price even when I have to pay the usual rate for them. I've only ever used these or toyo T1R's on my R.

8Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 24th April 2015, 6:46 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Certainly worth having at £40 a pair. even if don't keep rims they will sell better with decent tyres so it a win win situation really.

9Bargain Empty Re: Bargain 24th April 2015, 6:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well that's what I thought and im killing 2 birds with one stone so to speak as having to work tomorrow which will more than pay for them Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum