Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probably Been Asked A Million Times Already ..... Apologies

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ckd281081

Will an S14 exhaust manifold fit the GTiR head? Apologies Rolling Eyes

MartyMG

MartyMG

Hi, I'm sure it will fit but the turbo will be in a different position so no use unless you are having a totally custom exhaust & intercooler set up!?

ckd281081

Thanks for the reply. Yes it will be a total custom job. Borg Warner 7670 twin scroll Wink

shroom

shroom

Just get one made up by Bogdan would be alot better

ckd281081

Bogdan, haven't heard of them but I'll look them up. My mate lives in America and he's coming over soon. Ive found a few from over there but for the s14, at not bad prices. I'll go look them up now though. Cheers

ckd281081

After doing a Google search I'm guessing Bogdan is Ro_sunny? Haha

shroom

shroom

Yes sorry mate should have explained yes ro_sunny pm him on here he makes fantastic stuff

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes bogdan does equal length and stock postion manifolds and is also in the process of doing a sidewinder ....

ckd281081

Dropped him a pm. cheers

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

As above Colin
His work is top notch and welding is on another level to anyone else I've seen

S14 simply will not fit as the Faceplate on manifold is wrong way round (upside down) so a normal 200 mani will need to be a top mounted tubby on a gtir if you know what I mean

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ckd281081

My eyes are on the Borg Warner 7670 EFR Twin Scroll turbo, so my current manifold would be no use. Out of curiosity i googled to see if anyone sold a ready made twin scroll for our engine,and this popped up. Yes its on fleebay, but its still $800, so surely not the usual ebay crap
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULLRACE-SR20DET-T4-IWG-BW-EFR-Twin-Scroll-Turbo-Manifold-Fits-NISSAN-240SX-S14-/251872084436?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3aa4bf01d4

ckd281081

They actually sell that same manifold on FullRace.com as well, which gives me more confidence than fleebay

shroom

shroom

See what Bogdan can do then look at alternatives but I would keep it in the club and use local (well not local but community member) rather than a big company as not many people do such great stuff so its good to keep things going to them :-) if that makes sense

ckd281081

Yeah makes total sense mate. Just waiting on a reply from Bogdan Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum