Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 2 25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only

+25
Gti-r dannyboy
ben15476
pulsar23
GTIR James
Hardy172cup
gtir_pimp
Gaz GTiR
buckym120
mightydquinn
hreggtir
RussT GTi-R
johnny gtir
B19 REK
scotty6860
nomad
Bones
shroom
BEBB GTIR
r called jay
gtir_woody
GTIRSI
ROB_IOW
PartyPete
Indy
GTI-R US
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Should be good competition then matey! Smile
I seem to be getting a feeling it's not on the national circuit, there's actually a track day going on the same day through javelin track days, it's full though for the day session!??

ben15476

ben15476

Yeah I saw that as well. If there were spaces we could have dipped between the two.
I looked at the historic loop on you tube and to be honest it looks a bit shit, however could scare a few peeps....

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah as you say Ben I think you will struggle to do any track time as the GTR owners club would have this arranged already!!

We have been asked for high powered GTIR so I think that is what we are looking for to take part in the track passenger rides.

It is the historic loop so just a short section but still looks fun and it's free!!!

ben15476

ben15476

We can all jump in Chris's car then!
Anyway mine will be cleaned today boss!

Looking forward to it...

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Lol! Better hope I don't manage to break it by dinner time like at Snetterton!!

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Does look a bit naff but probably a good laugh non the less! My car is all running now, going to wash and polish it tomorrow then roll on Saturday Smile

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Very doubtfull if I will make this. Fucking gutted but works taking the piss. My dog had him 11 year love him to bits is very unwell think his time is up. Car is and has had no checks. It's loosing oil via dipstick hole onto exhaust. You name it its happening. I always stressed and busy but few things got me down at the min. Belive me for those who know me and the love I have for these cars. Crippling me to say it might try and sort something leave early sat morn. Pissed off gutted and stressed to say the least.

ben15476

ben15476

I will drive it for you if your not sure!

What time are you planning in getting to the bar tomorrow?

ben15476

ben15476

Sorry johnny was replying to Chris not you. Hope you can get there...

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hope you can get there Johnny was looking forward to having a beer with you the night before Crying or Very sad but understand if things get in the way
Means il have to try and talk to the other undesirables at the bar Laughing

Think il take the gtr and a pulsar then will switch cars in the afternoon as a whole day of thrashing the little pulsar won't do it any favours on a freshly built stock lump that's not even run in yet so will use the gtr on the track in the afternoon and pulsar in the morning

What time you leaving Ben as possibly 3 of us coming up in convoy so will meet you if you like.
Got shed loads to do in morning but I'm planning on leaving between 3 & 4 so we get there nice and early
(Unlike Cadwell) lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ben15476

ben15476

Was thinking of leaving around 4ish. Got a meeting at 12 and I still have to clean the car.
I will call you or Clare later to see how its going.

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

You wouldn't want to drive an old Datsun Ben, you'd be disappointed!!! Wink
Planning on setting off around 3ish which would hopefully see us there by 5 at the latest! It's going to be nice to all actually have a couple of beers and a good laugh for more than 5 minutes before its time to go back out in the cars again! Lol! Smile
See you all in a bit! Smile

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Really looking forward to this will be another great day out!!!
Just sorting out final few arrangements..

Going to be good to have a social one later with a few pints & some banter

See you later guys.

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Have a great night and day all.
Pics and vids when you can please.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am sick as F*+k missing this belive me it's not a easy choice sorry to let the side down its not one reason it's a lot of genuine reasons. Gaz kindly offered me a seat but just so much going on its unreal. Words can not explain how pissed off and fookin gutted I am.

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Well that was a good day out! me and my dad really enjoyed it, and Chris, That certainly is one quick car you have! cheers for taking me out in it Very Happy

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Great day and nice to see all the usual faces

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

A BIG thanks to everyone who turned up today you make this club a great place to be, plenty of banter and laughs last night. With a top bunch of guys guys and girls!!

Well done to you all out on track especially Chris Quinn who drove for the club nearly all day top job fella.

Ben did a great job in the GTR was great to go out in it so thanks mate!!

Club stand looked really good with beautifully turned out cars!!

Banzai will be doing a feature on the event so well worth doing the Nissan experiace day

Top job to everyone involved

Thanks again guys!!!!

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Sounds like you all had a great day out. Welldone guys Smile
I look forward to pics and vids of the day.

ben15476

ben15476

That was a good day yesterday!
Scaring girls in the car is FUN!! Very Happy

Didnt take as many pics as I wanted to but here are some that will give you a taste.

Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only - Page 8 WP_20150718_12_49_25_Pro_zpsd8buob74

Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only - Page 8 WP_20150718_12_49_50_Pro_zpsmvpvgvei

Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only - Page 8 WP_20150718_12_49_32_Pro_zpsjsb1pqrm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Thanks all, I had a really good day/ evening, as did My Dad! Staying in the hotel the night before besides supplying a headache for the morning, also supplied a big load of laughs, some nice food and seemed to make it a longer enjoyable weekend rather than just one long day! Good choice of hotel Si!

Not a problem giving out passenger rides, it was different and I enjoyed it. It did put a bit more pressure on me and the car performing well as I knew people had been waiting for 20 minutes or so just to sit in the seat and all been well for them, think it was worth the wait and enjoy the ride! From what I could gather from my passengers they all did though which was a big win!! Laughing Cheers for the compliment Dave, glad you enjoyed it as well matey.

Cheers Si and everyone else that helped with all the organising again, it was well put together and it seemed like the Nissan Xperience was happy with us as a club, especially compared to the 300ZX boys! So hopefully could open us invites to more Nissan stuff! I might even buy a Banzai magazine if when this one is released I find out in time!

Cheers for the passenger ride Ben, that was actually the only one I had all day, I was driving the rest of the day, mainly with you enjoying yourself nudging me around the track! LOL! You and Bob will have to wait till another track day (not the 28th!) to beat me on a big boys track! LOL!

Cheers all again, really enjoyed it! Very Happy

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Fantastic day, thanks for the invite! Going out in 1000bhp + cars has really opened my eyes!

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Was a really good day (one of the best I've been too) briefing was quick and as a whole the day was well organised as you would expect from Nissan.
The only thing I did not like was the point of taking passengers out without them signing some kind of disclaimer..........if something by chance happened ( 300zx) and someone got injured then theres a huge risk they could end up suing you. If I did anything like this again then I would get papers printed up which they would have to sign prior to going out on track.

I ended up using a pretty much stock pulsar (stock rebuilt engine) on the track which was just not quick enough to keep with the big boys but still had a great deal of fun in it. 
My gtr needs a fair few bits doing and money spent on it before that goes on track again but the little pulsar was pretty much faultless all day even with top mount fitted.

Hopefully next year we will get another invite as I would certainly go back there again.
Night before was good too despite me getting there late, good bunch of lads n lasses and we all had a good laugh (mainly at Russ's llama impersonation) Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Found these.
Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only - Page 8 20151001_133639_zpsyrfo7agk
Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only - Page 8 20151001_133450_zpsujpyaeja

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Nice find! Beautiful looking car that.... Shame about the driver!! Lol! I like how the second picture we're both looking at the phone and there's masses of smoke from lift off and braking like always!!

We're did you find them pal?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum