Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 2 25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only

+25
Gti-r dannyboy
ben15476
pulsar23
GTIR James
Hardy172cup
gtir_pimp
Gaz GTiR
buckym120
mightydquinn
hreggtir
RussT GTi-R
johnny gtir
B19 REK
scotty6860
nomad
Bones
shroom
BEBB GTIR
r called jay
gtir_woody
GTIRSI
ROB_IOW
PartyPete
Indy
GTI-R US
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

NISSAN DAY PRIVATE EVENT

18th July

Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only DcYEEF

Ok guys as promised here is the other meet we as a club have been invited to and its a pleasure for us to accept the invitation to this exclusive event on the 25th anniversary of the gti-r Cool

Si and myself have been sorting the arrangements for this over a period of time now, some have already been selected to attend via pm but now our stand is confirmed we have been given permission to publicise the event to those that would like to participate. Please remember places are very limited and we have a certain quota in respect of types of cars attending so not all of you will get a place unfortunately so its nothing personal if you are not selected.

Last year I was invited out to the Nordscleiffe in Germany for the Nismo 30th anniversary with my Gtr where we offered passenger rides to Nissan clients who were there from all over the world, there were also a lot of other things going on of interest throughout the day with various stands and entertainment, which was a fantastic day that I will never forget...............this is a similar invite but with a difference.....see below!

our allocation is limited to a maximum of 20 selected car's and drivers so we are looking for a mixture of:
Rally spec cars
Mint condition stock cars
Highly modified, big power & Race prepped cars with drivers willing to take interested parties on track to show them what these cars can do in the right hands Smile
There could also be a Rally stage circuit open but will need to give numbers of those interested in order for Nissan to open this..

Heres a quote on the day with some links

]Hi Bob

You have been selected to attend the Nissan Experience event at Donington in July, where we will have Nissan rally cars offering passenger rides on a tarmac course and I was wondering if you would be interested in attending with your Nissan Rally car? possible space could be available for a small stand but very limited with this.

The event is a private event (Not open to the public) for our staff and friends and family of our staff and there will be around 600 people attend. We have lots of clubs and race teams attending with static display vehicles including the likes of GTR owners club, there will be some of the best modified Nissan’s in the UK in attendance. We have exclusively hired the Launch Pad site at Donington which has its own short Heritage Loop circuit and exhibitors will be offering high speed passenger rides, there is also the Tarmac Lake area which will have several Drift Cars offering passenger rides and an area for passenger rides in Nissan Rally cars. We also have activities such as entertainment, bouncy castles, trampolines, rock climbing wall etc, plus various other stand's of interest to Nissan enthusiasts

Please see below some pictures,videos of our last event ...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&v=FyjwJZeTn8g&list=UUWcrdvbdvbT8xrW-gN56llQ&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_detailpage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=Hz20n9Z2lMc&feature=player_detailpage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9deQUKC8tw&x-yt-cl=85114404&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1422579428

Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only EnFRc5
Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only WEwe4S
Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only IPldFc
Part 2   25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only NPE3jC

will update more later guys as pics haven't come out
think we have around 8 cars already selected so if you would like to attend then put your names down and we will go through them to get the best cars / drivers for certain aspects of the day

OH! btw forgot to mention that the day is all free, no charge for  track or anything Cool[/quote]

Last edited by GTI-R US on 2nd February 2015, 2:24 pm; edited 6 times in total

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Indy

Well done bob sounds fantastic

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Hi Bob, I would be interested in this! And donnington park is only 20 minutes from me.....

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hi bob. As always I'd be up for this.

But if there are better cars hey ho

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Thanks for starting the thread on this event bob, I was looking for a nissan experience banner but with no joy.

This will be a exciting addition to out 25th anniversary meet !!!!!

There will be lots of other nissan clubs attending GTR, R34, 350&350z, skyline oc, plus race and drift teams... And more!!!!

We would like some of the best GTIR's in the UK to attend this event as it could be a one off chance to show people how good our cars are, so you will be representing the whole community!!!

So if you are interested in showing or driving at this event put a name down and me or Bob will get back to you...

Happy 25 anniversary guys Smile

Thanks Simon

If you decide mynes up for the challenge I'm game

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Such good news! This is awesome exposure for our cars, so a huge congrats bob and anyone else involved in organising this. Can't wait to hear about it. Someone take a bucket load of pictures for me Laughing

r called jay

Put my name in the hat please Bob.

Well done for getting such an amazing invite thumbsup

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

If you still want my car Ill try and book the day off work Smile

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok guys heres the list so far of those attending

show cars
1) bones
2) dave gtirbeast
3) ajay

rally cars
1) tom bebb
2) russ gtir
3) Brian with J2NME
4) Brians boy in a championship winning full rally spec micra

modified
1) si muton
2) matt scrimshaw
3) indy

drivers
1) myself
2) r called jay
3) russ gtir

ok guys could the rest of you that wish to attend state what you would class your car in and whether you would like to offer passenger rides as the cars offering passenger rides will not be allowed back and forth to the club stand after each outing, the cars will have to remain in the pit area.
once we have all the names and info we will pick the remaining places and a couple of reserves just incase some pull out at the last knockings

we are looking for some real big power cars ideally (with people prepared to drive them on circuit) and a few more in stock pristine condition

Last edited by GTI-R US on 2nd February 2015, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Mine should be circa 400bhp once done and mapped by your bloke bob .
I'm up for this  but  not sure about  thrashing the life out of it  for  someone else

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok if we stick you down as a possible in the modified section rob

will get all the names together and update whos going in around a week as we need to let the main people know with car details ect

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Mine should be over 450bhp by then, fully resprayed and a few other extras I'm planning, wouldn't mind taking people out in it either, wouldn't mind putting it on the stand either, modified section

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok pete thanks will stick your name in the bag too

just got confirmation that J2NME will be going cheers
real bonus for Nissan and pulsar enthusiasts, he has also said he may well give passenger rides too Cool

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Ok sound

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Great news getting the J2 NME car to attend this meet !!!!! Well done Bob Smile It will be a highlight for me, maybe get a chance to have a passenger ride in it then B)

I will take lots of photos at this event Woody as it is going to be a special day for all the owners !!!

Good on you for putting your names down Rob & Pete.

We need more cars guys so let's put a name down for this, it's going to be a great day Smile

shroom

shroom

I would but mine is a bag of sh1t at the moment got to replace interior, new dash, fit replacememt turbo, fit new intercooler, fit brakes and suspension I am basically rebuilding the flaming thing then its sorting the scratches and bodywork out :-( I could go in the reality of pulsar ownership section haha

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Well it would give you a dead line lol

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I thought the nme was being sold bob ....

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes it is up for sale at present so it seems but he never mentioned the point so never brought it up

the organisers are also trying to get the new nismo pulsar on our stand at Rockingham as it will shortly after be at Goodwood fos
at the moment its still in Europe but they have advised it will be back in time for our 25th so would be good having that alongside the old pulsar

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

scotty6860

scotty6860

hi bob put my name down car will be done by then just got gear box to go in and a remap to do and i will make sure i have that month at home

B19 REK

B19 REK

Hi Bob,

If you need another stock show car you can put my name down but unfortunatley not willing to go on the track to scare people Laughing Laughing Laughing

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Put me down bob will fetch the wide arch one.

RussT GTi-R

RussT GTi-R

Trying to get the FIA Rally RB ready in time!!!!!

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I'll be up for this, if you can put my name in the hat. Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum