Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part 2 25th anniversary meet (NISSAN) NE private invitation only

+25
Gti-r dannyboy
ben15476
pulsar23
GTIR James
Hardy172cup
gtir_pimp
Gaz GTiR
buckym120
mightydquinn
hreggtir
RussT GTi-R
johnny gtir
B19 REK
scotty6860
nomad
Bones
shroom
BEBB GTIR
r called jay
gtir_woody
GTIRSI
ROB_IOW
PartyPete
Indy
GTI-R US
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I was hoping to go out in yours Quinn Wink

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

LOL pal! If I'm allowed to take you out, I'll take you for a spin in it no problem, you just have to promise to look like your excited and not look disappointed!! HAHA.
All been well I should be rolling on the full slicks so that should help with the excitement!! Very Happy

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Iv seen you drive.....will probably look more like I'm shitting my pants Razz you making sure your bumper is attached this time Very Happy

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Haha, I thought I had a reputation more like steady eddy!! Twisted Evil
Lol, no promises, we are on the professionally repaired front bumper at the moment though which involves cable ties, so fingers crossed and it might stay attached!! Shocked

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah it's you three down for the track passanger laps. Would have been good to have a few more pulsars out on track though!!

Looking like it's going to be a great day out for the club. Could the chaps who won trophies at the rockingham day bring them along to display on the club stand.

I'm also after a couple of display stands to put some information on about gtirs, the sort of thing you find in Nissan showrooms.
Can anyone help with this ??

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Who 3? Cables ties are all ways a permanent fix!!

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Bob, Ben & Ouinn. Do you fancy going on track Pete as I bet yours don't hang around...

If you can't fix it with cable ties or gaffer tape it's not worth worrying about!!!

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I doubt they will let me on pal. It made 102 db at rockingham. I'd give it a go though

ben15476

ben15476

Mines usually 105db Pete and I think bobs is about the same so you should be ok.
Can I have a ride on yours chris? Or can you take my dad out, he fancy's a go in a pulsar.
Looking forward to this one...

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Probably find out on the day, wouldn't mind taking people out

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah you can drive yours if you don't mind taking passengers out pete, noise is not an issue on this day I believe.
il probably take the white pulsar I have as doing clutch in it as I write this lol
not fast at around 325bhp but quick enough to scare a few people no doubt Laughing

real shame the Rashiteen isn't gonna be finished for this Crying or Very sad

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Good stuff! Just need to get it running now.......

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah I think you are right Bob there is no db limit.
Great stuff hope you get the clutch sorted as the more pulsars out there the better!!

I could take mine on track but my track experience is the issue. I would give it a go, I could do with a breather pipe for the gear box so I'm not leaving oil everywhere lol

pulsar23

Still no arches

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I defo want a ride on track with you again Chris if you can fit me in too thank you please. Was awesome at cadwell, my bird loved it too

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Cables ties are one of the best inventions ever! Lol!

Course you can Ben, I'll take your old man out too, I'll trade you for my old man for a bit as he's coming too, lol!!

325 horses is enough for fun on track Bob! Smile

You did good at Rockingham Si, so if there's space to get yourself on track, surely that makes sense!? How does that saying go, practice makes.......!??

Haha, I remember your bird for some strange reason trusted my driving, even when we had two wheels on the grass! Lol! No worries pal, if I'm allowed, I'll take you for a spin again, hopefully it will be a bit cooler this time too!

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Nice one mate, she's a bit loopy and used to going fast when i drive, even bob thought he would scare her but couldn't, think you have more chance of scaring her

Was funny when you said "right the tyres are warmed up, let's leave him", and we did which I didn't expect hahaha

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Was having a real bad day for me to let a BMW overtake me Embarassed

Once I've renewed the cracked discs worn out pads, baldie tyres and got alignment straight then we shall see

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

gtir_pimp wrote:

Was funny when you said "right the tyres are warmed up, let's leave him", and we did which I didn't expect hahaha

Lol, you're not supposed to be putting that on here, you'll be getting us kicked off!! Lol!

And to be fair Bob, that M3 was very well set up with a very good driver!

shroom

shroom

mightydquinn wrote:
gtir_pimp wrote:

Lol, you're not supposed to be putting that on here, you'll be getting us kicked off!! Lol!

And to be fair Bob, that M3 was very well set up with a very good driver!

It was a 320i with a M3 badge haha

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

If you guys want I could do few laps too for more faint hearted people lol!
Would they require helmets though??

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

They are wanting the higher powered cars to do the passenger laps thanks though Mike. Also would like your car on the club stand as you can't go on stand and drive as well.

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Oh ok no probs

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Do I need an entry ticket or card or anything for this folks?

ben15476

ben15476

Looking at the other club sites, gtr oc etc there seems to be a lot of others wanting to do passenger laps so we may have some competition boys! Also its only on the historic loop I think?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum