Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

well im done

+8
GTI-R US
shroom
johnny gtir
BEBB GTIR
gtir_pimp
MartyMG
paz
gtir_woody
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101well im done - Page 5 Empty Re: well im done 27th January 2015, 1:37 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

it was protuner who done the wiring Sad heard nothing but good things about him, ah well ill see what happens when my missus back to give it a jump start, put the walbro pump back in and thats priming also, id love to do more to the wiring like you said but me and electrics dont mix and im scared i f*** something else up trying to fix something (hense why i havent touched the alarm yet).

this is basically whats been done

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t1373-direct-power-feed-from-battery-to-fuel-pump

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

102well im done - Page 5 Empty Re: well im done 27th January 2015, 1:53 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeh tends be the common way but it not what I do or recommend for fuel pump rewire.
Main thing is you look to have sorted the issue & getting it working/reliable is main concern.
If upgrading the pump wiring you also want keep the run minimal length plus minimal joins & minimal complexity to the circuit.
Seems you getting good at the electrics it something you could revisit if want but main thing is it running & reliable so you can enjoy it.
Look forward to good news from a jump start :-)

103well im done - Page 5 Empty Re: well im done 27th January 2015, 8:02 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Yay it started first time, took it for a drive and all was well, think im gonna start learning how to do electrics as watchibg the aa guy do all the checks and eventually telling me the pump had no power saved me a ballache, along with ypur guys help, really appreciate having a community like this able to help so quickly

Smile

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

104well im done - Page 5 Empty Re: well im done 27th January 2015, 9:10 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

cheers

great result .
electrics is relatively easy on a car as hard kill yourself on 12volts.
More you understand how circuits working etc the easier it is figure out ways to test them.
Bit of reading info online & bit of practice should help you to do more on car electrics.
A lot comes down to having a good think and also quality work in terms joins connectors & wire routing.  
You doing okay so far :-D
aa man helped point in direction of possible issue & you found it ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum