Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another idiot on facebook

+5
gtir_woody
nomad
Bones
PartyPete
Gaz GTiR
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another idiot on facebook Empty Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 5:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just seen this in a facbook page... lol! loopy

Another idiot on facebook D116C3BA-A3E6-4348-8844-F208CE8D6EE9_zpsm824jmsu

2Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 6:48 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

This is a wind up.....right? I thought the turbo was run from the interior light volt?

3Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 6:48 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Glad we got that sorted then lol

4Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 7:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im glad he cleared that up for me i always wondered what that actual point of an oil pump was Laughing

5Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 8:12 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha can't believe I never knew this, group buy on new oil pumps then? Laughing

6Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 30th December 2014, 8:49 pm

stevie904

What a ..........Cock!!!

7Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 31st December 2014, 12:23 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Ive seen somebody on a big facebook forum ask if they will need their car mapped because they put samco rad hoses Very Happy morons everywhere Very Happy

8Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 31st December 2014, 1:45 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Anyone know if I can put a dump valve on a none turbo'd car?

9Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 31st December 2014, 2:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

You need to watch mighty car mods Gaz, they will tell you exactly how to do it Laughing

10Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 31st December 2014, 2:10 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

haha i was about to reply with the same message Very Happy mighty car mods even put a BOV on a bicycle lol

on the subject of internet 'car guys' WHEN DOES MY ZETEC KICK IN?

11Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 31st December 2014, 2:36 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

mikewazowski wrote:haha i was about to reply with the same message Very Happy mighty car mods even put a BOV on a bicycle lol

on the subject of internet 'car guys' WHEN DOES MY ZETEC KICK IN?

Haha I saw a post about a ZETEC S on a facebook page the other day...

Basicly this lad had a Peugeot 106 GTI & asked if anyone would be interested in a swap for a ZETEC S loopy

Ive owned a 106 GTI & there a fast little car for what they are, my mate had 1 that was cammed & mapped & it was neck & neck with a standard Astra VXR on the motorway up to 120mph...
So why you would want to part a 106 GTI for a Zetec S I don't know suicide

I just said he'd be disappointed...

So I reckon the 106 had a hidden problem or he just fancied a disappointing change

12Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 4th January 2015, 11:13 am

shroom

shroom

So is that why when a turbo goes it puffs out oily smoke! Its a revelation

I have one of the new Zetec S with a 1.0 ecoboost engine. Got to say I am very impressed with the performance/economy of the 1.0 turbo engine and it sounds quite cool with only 3 cylinders, not so sure in longevity as it has start stop and I thrash it all the time and then it just turns off so no cooling down (I can manually turn it off each time I guess) . I also have a 1.6 2006 Zetec S and as younsay its nothing great. Brought it cheap to sell onto some scallies round my way. The 106 gti were a cool little car.

13Another idiot on facebook Empty Re: Another idiot on facebook 7th January 2015, 9:01 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

PartyPete wrote:This is a wind up.....right? I thought the turbo was run from the interior light volt?

think you'll find its off the dynamo from the headlamps Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum